Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

The new Gallery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

The new Gallery Vide
PostSubject: The new Gallery   The new Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Jan 2010 - 1:59

As you may have noticed, we have a Gallery now. It is dedicated to those who think they can hack on our servers.

Anything you upload that isn't related to it will automatically be denied.

With that said, if you have RCON, take PB screenshots on both servers, ONLY if you think someone is hacking, but keep in mind, that PB takes a max of 3 in 10 minutes, so screenshot wisely. If you try taking more than 3 screenshots, PB won't take them. You'll have to wait 10 minutes (PB screenshot folder only accepts up to 100 screenshots for some reason).

Also, if you take screenshots on {SA}1, let me know (I'm the only one with access to that computer). If you take them on {SA}2, let me or Krono know.

The command for PB screenshots is this: /rcon pb_sv_getss

If you don't have admin priveleges, just record the person you think is hacking, and then send me or Krono the video file. To record them, just type /record *Persons name here*. You CANNOT use spaces. It won't work with spaces. When you're done recording, type /stoprecord.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler

The new Gallery

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Snipers Academy Clan Chatter :: News and Updates -