Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Report server downtime

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

Report server downtime - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Report server downtime   Report server downtime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010 - 10:23

Kooool Sounds good!

Major I had also added your server IP and Port value so that any {SA} member that has xfire can just click on the Snipers Academy's link in their communities section. This will take them directly to the xfire forum where both server Ip links are accessible. All you have to do is click on it. Now this of course is those that have not played on your server since it should be saved in their favorites.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Report server downtime   Report server downtime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010 - 2:30

Server is back online. Hopefully I don't have the same problem again!

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Report server downtime   Report server downtime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010 - 2:37

And its back down again!

GAH!!! WHEN WILL THIS END?!
Back to top Go down
{SA}Mattagon
Private
Private
{SA}Mattagon

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-09 Number of posts : 237 Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Report server downtime   Report server downtime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010 - 2:40

May I ask what is the problem?

I may be able to host but it may be a bit shakey since it would be on the same computer as I play games on.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

PostSubject: Re: Report server downtime   Report server downtime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010 - 3:11

It's fine again, now.

The problem was that any time someone would call in an airstrike, it would run an endless loop bitching that theres a scripting error. I'll post the code when I find it again.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
{Fs}EthNiiK|L
Recruit
Recruit

Age : 25 Registration date : 2010-08-10 Number of posts : 55 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Report server downtime   Report server downtime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010 - 3:47

Thank you for fixing server
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Report server downtime   Report server downtime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010 - 6:42

is it just my computer, because i cant find any {SA} servers, and i havent played with the clan in a long time, please tell me if all the servers are on 1.7 or something, cause im still on 1.0
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Report server downtime   Report server downtime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010 - 20:43

It is the server for right now, Sin is currently working on his computer and Majors is only able to run his for certain time periods.

Once the server is backup we will for sure let "ALL" know so that we can kick some butt again :-)

(SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Report server downtime   Report server downtime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010 - 21:03

okay thanks, is majors {SA} 1?
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

PostSubject: Re: Report server downtime   Report server downtime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010 - 12:14

Yeah.

It is looking to be that I will be either A) borrowing one of my dad's desktops, or B) Buying a $10-$15 SATA-IDE adapter, so I can use the hard drive with the old server computer (which means there will be some lag, due to the processor on that thing being a single-core 2.0ghz).

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report server downtime   Report server downtime - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report server downtime

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Technical :: Server issues (including hackers) -