Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Amazing Sniper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2009 - 0:18

Hey this guys is awesome, it not me obviously but i thought you guys would like it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tsJ7ApanOY
Back to top Go down
{SA}Asher
admin
{SA}Asher

Age : 45 Registration date : 2009-03-01 Number of posts : 65 Location : Nalo yo

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2009 - 0:42

Holy shit!!!! This is the type of guy we will be facing in compititions!!! Better practice and get your skills up!!!
Back to top Go down

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2009 - 3:03

WOW
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Rick
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Rick

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 124 Location : MI

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2009 - 4:20

I dont think its possible he has a life.
Back to top Go down

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2009 - 7:34

lol i think it is his life
Back to top Go down

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2009 - 8:49

that vid was fake, no way that would happen.
Back to top Go down

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2009 - 12:04

no it is real, but its a cut and paste type job lol,
Back to top Go down

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2009 - 12:58

that guy must have no life at all
Back to top Go down

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2009 - 19:39

Sorry, but Elite cannot talk he wants me to tell yall that hes speechless.
Back to top Go down

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2009 - 20:17

what the fuck .. seriously - this one is amazing!

but come on - a guy CAN'T be that fast?! .. this would be too sick it it's without cheating and stuff!
Back to top Go down
{SA}Asher
admin
{SA}Asher

Age : 45 Registration date : 2009-03-01 Number of posts : 65 Location : Nalo yo

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2009 - 0:42

No cheats, its a LAN compitition. Everyone is in the same room playing off a server thats like 20 feet away (everyones ping is like 20, not 200). If you listen thats actual comentary from the game and you can hear everyone scream when he gets the defuse. They also use the PRO mod which changes some of the game settings, CEVO uses the same on there remote compititions but there will be an eliment of lag on that one cause its not a LAN compitition.
Back to top Go down

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2009 - 5:38

Lol its not fake. This guy is in a broadcasted competition. He is part of the Tek-9 clan, i know its amazing but i can assure hes not cheating and its not fake.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2009 - 20:27

wow is all i can say
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: re:   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009 - 6:12

Ok... affraid wow? That was beyond BS.
Back to top Go down

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009 - 22:24

Ha ha my fav raper , ( even tho i realy dont like rap) is a guy called Tech 9
lals any ways , yah me and my bro have lan comps between me him and his boss / freind / family friend , pings are like 20 or lower , its hella fun and will result is a fast ass muther fucker runign around the map , btw , THIS GUY IS SICK AS HELL IM LUCKY TO GET 1 SHOT LIKE THAT A ROUND
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re:   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Apr 2009 - 2:49

Shit dude. affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|b1zar

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 62 Location : Uranus

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009 - 13:07

id take him 1 on 1 without promod, no doubt in my mind, not trying to be cocky or anything.. im sure it would be tough, but i know i could beat him
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re:   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009 - 14:43

I wish I was that confident, and to say the least I am pretty confident... I hate going against hackers, and hate going against laggers. If it's out of that range, i'll do just fine.

Last edited by {SA}SGT|Slik-X[Victor]FT1 on Fri 1 May 2009 - 0:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009 - 18:28

oh me too , and i hate when hackers say they hack to ur face and u cant kcik or do anything to em , and i hate when u know they hack and they denie it and admins are on his side...
Back to top Go down

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeSat 2 May 2009 - 0:56

B1z this guy is seriosuly like #1 in the world im not so confident in you bro Smile. No offense you are a good sniper but all this footage was taken from world championship gaming.
Back to top Go down
camo dude

camo dude

Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 465 Location :

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeSat 2 May 2009 - 2:00

ive seen this slik....u told me out wit it when i finally got a good score.
Back to top Go down

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeSat 2 May 2009 - 3:24

Jesus.... Fucking.... Christ.....

So... Many... No-scopes.

I wish I was just half as good as this guy, and I'm pretty good.

I don't even see half the people he kills. o.o

Also, I LOVE how they set up the vid to time the fucking sniper shots PERFECTLY with the techno beats.
Back to top Go down

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeSat 2 May 2009 - 3:33

The knife rush fail at the end is just EPIC.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re:   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeSat 2 May 2009 - 17:06

Is that amod or something that makes it to where his scope doesn't move when hesa aiming? I WANT IT! That would be so cooll...
Back to top Go down

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitimeSun 3 May 2009 - 1:51

Yeah the mod has it so that the scope is always steadied when aimed. Pretty cool. id love to play on one of these promod servers. No martyrdom, no laststand, no juggernaut, just skill Smile. The only perks you get are stopping power. There isnt even a last perk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amazing Sniper Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazing Sniper

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bragging Rights :: Vids -