Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Amazing Sniper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Jacen Kast

Jacen Kast

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-04-18 Number of posts : 312 Location : Oklahoma

Amazing Sniper - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May 2009 - 6:22

im with B1z on this 1 ive done some of those shots my thing is he is using a r700 by the looks of it.......how r u shooting through things like that.
my bolt im using is stronger and still dosnt go through stuff that well

GO GET HIM B1Z cheers

if B1z is better then me then i know he can do it
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re:   Amazing Sniper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May 2009 - 6:44

I extremely doubt anyone in this clan. If not everyone at once can beat him. I know there are some very talented people in this clan. Especially b1z and Major. But this guy is incredible. From what I read, in that video they PAYED him to get on and play. *read on youtube*. Just so they could make a video out of the best sniper in the world. He may not be the best now considering he stopped playing. But dude. That was pure 120% Skill. The jumpshots/no scope headshots at a insane distance shock me.

~Slik
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May 2009 - 6:45

dude you cant beat him.. shut up.Make a video and then let us be the judge of it Jacen.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

Jacen Kast

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-04-18 Number of posts : 312 Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May 2009 - 7:37

lol so much hate dude lol! ....im just saying there is always some1 better and i do have a video from our servers Roflc made it not my best shots 1 was but better then nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

Jacen Kast

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May 2009 - 7:44

also gotta think he was on promod...oh DUH...

we play without we play the good old style of hardcore gotta give some ppl credit man.
and if i can almost tie asher in kills and deaths with him having a ping 200 better then me and a fps of 90-50....mines like 40-60 /cry and ping.....lets just say its no better then some of the ppl that join our servers with a ping of anywhere between 400-200 Sad
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May 2009 - 17:22

Well then. I agree with you 100%. If we had pro mod maybe I wouldn't be talking like we suck so much. Or would I... THIS IS NOT PROMOD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPHgjtDv2WA&feature=related

~Slik
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009 - 1:20

lol fine your better than Stevy. Now go find pro sponsors, and compete in competitions for $8000.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re:   Amazing Sniper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009 - 3:56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNg5OuuOjFs&feature=related

~Slik
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

Jacen Kast

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009 - 6:22

rofl wow u c some1 that has lots of skill and u already go hes the best and think every1 suks

all they do is pay attention most the ppl ive played against or with dont and those that do r fun 2 play witth cuz they dont die every 2 dam secs i mean ive seen half of the kills like that and ive done them just as im sure u have......PLUS u never know till u try.

nothing ventured nothing gained.

jump shot shooting through walls all easy if u know some1 is there and have the brains 2 think.

and do u really think they or he was that good in 1 night really......practice practice practice
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re:   Amazing Sniper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009 - 15:19

No I didn't go, " I see someone with skill and claim he is the best... " I know he WAS the best at one point. But as I have already put. I belive he quit. I know that everyone can be just as good as other people. But theres a different skill in everyone.

~Slik
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Sniper   Amazing Sniper - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazing Sniper

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bragging Rights :: Vids -