Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

omfg, this is rediculous!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

omfg, this is rediculous!!!! Vide
PostSubject: omfg, this is rediculous!!!!   omfg, this is rediculous!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 20:18

The service department at Fry's (the store I bought my laptop from, and sent it back to for repairs, so I could play again, soon) says they never got the laptop! Hopefully the bitch I talked to actually has someone look for the damn thing, otherwise, they owe me a $1,000 laptop!
And the worst part?! It's been sitting in their fucking store for 2 weeks!!!! I know this because I had a fucking tracking number put on the damn thing, and someone even signed for it!!

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?HTMLVersion=5.0&loc=en_US&trackNums=1Z05R8540342544109&track.y=10&Requester=TRK_MOD&showMultipiece=N&detailNumber=undefined&WBPM_lid=homepage%2Fct1.html_pnl_trk

This is how I feel right now!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/Lizzy-kun/headdesk2.gif

NEVER SHOP FROM FRY'S ELECTRONICS!!!!!! THEY ARE INCOMPETENT IDIOTS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: omfg, this is rediculous!!!!   omfg, this is rediculous!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 21:02

LOL, that fucking sux! Hope it works out for ya though, a new laptop would be cool too though Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: omfg, this is rediculous!!!!   omfg, this is rediculous!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010 - 1:31

I like the cartoon part that was funny as hell!!

As for your computer issue that sucks big FN time!

{SA}ROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: omfg, this is rediculous!!!!   omfg, this is rediculous!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010 - 3:03

Well I know how you feel right now Sinful

I HAVE HAD 3 HP Computers within the last 7 months and both have FU*KING DIED ON ME!!!!!!!!!...........

1st One: 3 Weeks after I got it......HARD DRIVE DIES!!!

2nd One: Fine..everything working....turn it off......THEN THE MOTHERBOARD DIES!? WTF

3rd One: Last Week......it went to SLEEP MODE......AND NEVER CAME BACK ON.....IDK WTF HAPPENED....i checked the power supply, motherboard, and hard drive....they seemed to be working......

I just got another computer last Saturday....have to re-install EVERYTHING.....I got some done...put got to wait to do more this weekend..........I also need a New graphic card so I can play Call of Duty..(graphic card works for most things)...mine is a DDR2 8600 or something but it needs an updated version of the card a 8600 DDR3 or higher.

I would not get HP COMPUTERS.......they seem to just crap out for no fricking reason.....

I got a DELL computer.........when i used those they never died.....I STILL HAVE ONE THAT WORKS FROM 7 YEARS AGO and it works perfectly fine.

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool

Last edited by {SA}ROE|Rambo on Thu 1 Apr 2010 - 21:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: omfg, this is rediculous!!!!   omfg, this is rediculous!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010 - 12:08

I stay away from a LONG list of brands:

HP (customer service in India)
Emachines (Slow as hell)
Gateway (shitty customer service, and shitty quality)
Dell (exploding laptops)
Sony (cannot upgrade vista/Windows7, exploding laptops)
Acer (low quality)
Toshiba (major problems with the PSU jack breaking from the motherboard)
Apple (overpriced, underpowered, and mostly non-user-serviceable)
Alienware (same as Apple)
Lenovo (lots of hit-and-miss reviews.)

There's a few more I'm missing, but I'll probably come up with them eventually.

Sad thing is, I've owned/used every one of those brands except lenovo, alienware, and Sony. Can't say I haven't tried a variation!

P.S. Ghost,

That cartoon animation pretty much sums up how I feel about "tech support" and computer illiterate people, that choose to be computer illiterate, and don't bother to try using Google first.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: omfg, this is rediculous!!!!   omfg, this is rediculous!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010 - 16:35

So, Sin, what brand DO you suggest?
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

PostSubject: Re: omfg, this is rediculous!!!!   omfg, this is rediculous!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010 - 21:47

Higher end brands, like Sager, Clevo, MSI, etc.

Other than that, you're best off building a desktop.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
кяσиσρнσиιχ
Banned

Age : 32 Registration date : 2009-11-05 Number of posts : 188 Location : Canaduh

PostSubject: Re: omfg, this is rediculous!!!!   omfg, this is rediculous!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010 - 23:49

Uhm excuse me but this is a bit wrong

the caps after is mine

HP (customer service in India)
FUCKING POS COMPUTERS

Emachines (Slow as hell)
SUCK BALLS ORIGINALLY MADE BY ACER THEN COMPANY SOLD IT

Gateway (shitty customer service, and shitty quality)
MAKES ALRIGHT PC'S BUT TEND TO FRY

Dell (exploding laptops)
DELL MAKES THE SECOND BEST COMPUTERS IN THE WORLD AND IVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT THEIR LAPTOPS EVER BEING BAD

Sony (cannot upgrade vista/Windows7, exploding laptops)
SONY SHOULD STICK TO CONSOLES CUZ THEIR PC'S SUCK

Acer (low quality)
MAKES SOME GOOD PC'S AND NEVER HEARD OF ANY PROBLEMS
- More business people based for long term use.

Toshiba (major problems with the PSU jack breaking from the motherboard)
IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO LOOK THEY MAKE GOOD STUFF
- uhm didn't they make military purpose laptops?

Apple (overpriced, underpowered, and mostly non-user-serviceable)
MOST RELIABLE USER FRIENDLY COMPUTERS KNOW TO MAN AND DONT GET OUTDATED IN 3 MONTHS
- need to be upgradeable and have a better UI for the OS

Alienware (same as Apple)
DELL MAKES ALIENWARE AND THEY ARE OVERPRICED BUT WORTH IT FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW COMPUTERS, VERY RELIABLE AND GOOD SERVICE

Lenovo (lots of hit-and-miss reviews.)
EPIC FAIL

NEVER BUY MSI PRODUCS THEY RECALL SERIES OF PARTS CONSTANTLY DUE TO FAILURES AND ISSUES HAD TO RECALL OVER 3 SERIES OF MOTHERBOARDS
SAME WITH BFG (bad fucking graphics) their cards fail all the time

Last edited by кяσиσρнσиιχ on Sat 27 Mar 2010 - 0:05; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: omfg, this is rediculous!!!!   omfg, this is rediculous!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010 - 23:55

кяσиσρнσиιχ wrote:

HP (customer service in India) FUCKING POS COMPUTERS
Dell (exploding laptops) DELL MAKES THE SECOND BEST COMPUTERS IN THE WORLD AND IVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT THEIR LAPTOPS EVER BEING BAD

I agree with Krono........

DELL computers are awsome.....like i said before I have one from like 7-8 years ago that still works perfectly...

HP......who ever makes them....seem to like ripping people off.......

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

PostSubject: Re: omfg, this is rediculous!!!!   omfg, this is rediculous!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 10:25

Just an update...

They're FINALLY working on the motherfucking thing!!! So far, all they've discovered is that there's a problem with the motherboard. I ALREADY KNEW THAT!

but, at least they're working on the damned thing finally!!

I don't think anyone has any idea how frustrated I've been.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omfg, this is rediculous!!!!   omfg, this is rediculous!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

omfg, this is rediculous!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Snipers Academy Clan Chatter :: News and Updates -