Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

*5 Understanding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

*5 Understanding Vide
PostSubject: *5 Understanding   *5 Understanding I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 3:36

*5: -5 Slots- As an *5 member, you are viewed as a skilled and loyal member, and are highly respected. You enforce what you can. You are the best, and most skilled players of the clan. *5 is a badge showing you earned to be the best of the clan and viewed at that. *Not a rank*. Their tags may be {SA}*5| or {SA}*5|*rank*, or {SA}*rank*|*5|. To even consider this you will have to have the rank of Sergeant or higher. Also in order to obtain this rank one will have to challenge the top team members such as earning a sash or a belt in martial arts. Of course the members that obtain this title must be reminded that it is not a rank but a tag that shows you are one of the best of the best in the {SA} clan when it comes to sniping.

*Warning at anytime the *5 tag can be removed due to inactivity or someone better than you or your behavior to others after obtaining this title.

`Cain
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

*5 Understanding Vide
PostSubject: Re: *5 Understanding   *5 Understanding I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 3:51

ITS IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKK!!

So you think that you’re a bad azz sniper and one of the best in the {SA} sniper clan? Well prove it, by attempting to obtain the *5 Tag which will surely determine if you’re indeed one of the best of the best.

Please review the ranking definition above about the *5 tag.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

*5 Understanding Vide
PostSubject: Re: *5 Understanding   *5 Understanding I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Aug 2010 - 9:29

Remember if there are any SGT's or higher and you feel that you have what is takes please sign up here to test your skills and to become one of {SA}'s best snipers out there!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*5 Understanding Vide
PostSubject: Re: *5 Understanding   *5 Understanding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*5 Understanding

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: *5 of Snipers Academy -