Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Rambo's App (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

Rambo's App          (Completed) Vide
PostSubject: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 16:33

1) What is your level of skill? -Regular -Kind of good -Really good -Pro
Pro-Very Good

2) Do you believe you are worthy of the *5 badge? Why?
Yes because I am active, very good, I enforce the rules, and I knowI am 1 of the best

3) How long have you been in the clan?
I have been in the clan since the BEGINNING.

4) Why do you want the *5 badge?
I want it because I am a awsome sniper and I am a victor even if my team loses.

5) How active are you?
I am very active

6) (If slots are full), who do you wish to challenge for their badge?

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 17:59

{SA}ROE|Rambo wrote:
1)3) How long have you been in the clan?
I have been in the clan since the BEGINNING.
{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool

Um, I wasn't even in the clan since the beginning Rambo, and you came in after me. So Lets just say from about December 2008
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 418 Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 19:56

i was in December of 08. and he still wasn't in
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 20:55

HOw about this..........I KNOW when I got into {SA}

I have been since the damn beginning.......I may not have known about the site for a while, but I got into {SA} about a week after it started

I REMEMBER IT BECAUSE OF THESE WORDS B1ZAR SAID to me that day:

"Hey Im starting up a sniper clan and I see that your a real good sniper Rambo, would you like to join it? It is called {SA} Snipers Academy"

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 22:30

If you guys wish to argue further, I can check with him myself. I hate to see you guys argue over something like this.

I personally would like to see you on COD4 more, since you only have 7 hours logged in the past 7 days. I'd personally like to see you try to get at least 10 hours/week. Not all 10 have to be on {SA}, though. I'd like to see at least 2-3 hours a week on {SA}. Shouldn't be too difficult to do when the servers got people on it.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul 2010 - 3:27

Hello All,

This application request is a determined by the scores after the completion of the member(s) tryout and not by any kind of backing status. It is solely up to the member to obtain this tag status by proving it within his tryouts that he/she is deserving to brandished the tag of *5.

Please refrain from placing any comments when it comes to backing the member(s). We want to keep his/hers application clean so that when the tryouts have been completed the screen shots can be placed, plus if the member(s) has earned the right to hold the status of one of {SA}’s bad AZZ or if he/she will have to try out again.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010 - 2:54

Get ready!

Sin has updated the rules and regulations on becoming a *5 member of {SA} in which you will need to review carefully.

We will now need to know your schedule so that we can get the tryouts going. Please let us know your availability so that Sin and I can setup your tryout time and date for you.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010 - 17:38

I have no clue why I need to "tryout"

I should be avalible most of the this week.

{SA}ROE|Rambo

Last edited by {SA}ROE|Rambo on Mon 26 Jul 2010 - 20:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 418 Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010 - 17:46

Because you're not better than any of us. and do not deserved better treatment?
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010 - 23:21

Everybody gets the same treatment, no matter how skilled/talented/rich you are.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Aug 2010 - 9:57

Hey Rambo,

I am just checking into see if you are still up for becoming one of {SA}'s best?
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010 - 6:51

Rambo when you are ready please let us know so that we can setup your tryouts for you.

You will have to go up against Sperrow, Jinx and Mattagon in what ever order you choose and must win 4 of the 6 matches.

May I suggest to go for the easiest to hardest method? It may give you the ablity to be able to win 4 of the 6. Keep in mind that this is supposed to be hard otherwise anyone could be a *5 member.

Example line up:

1) Mattagon
2) Jinx
3) Sperrow

Please let us know as soon as you can and if you have any questions please reveiw the rule section.

{SA}CROE|ghost

Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010 - 20:44

I have talked to Rambo about this request and he is ready to a tryout.

Can you Major, Jinx and Mattagon get ahold of him to start his tryouts as well?
Back to top Go down
{SA}Mattagon
Private
Private
{SA}Mattagon

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-09 Number of posts : 237 Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010 - 21:04

If we had a server to do it on I could Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010 - 21:20

Yeah I have talked to Sin about this via Xfire and he is doing what he can to get his back up and running. But there is always Majors and Jinx's server so we can still make this happen.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Jan 2011 - 6:18

Now that we have a server running, can the *5 players and Major please help to finish the two remaining applicants (Rambo & EpicZ)? If all three can do this it would be awesome but if not then can you three decide who and when this can be done.

Just keep in mind to stick to the rules given when running the tryouts and at the end of each tryout update the promo request with the results of the tryout. The sooner this is done the better because I know that Rambo has been waiting for a long long time and now EpicZ is in the same boat. So please set this up as soon as you can with the applicants so that we can complete there tryout request.

Thanks,
{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011 - 7:29

Can you please contact Matt and Jinx to setup a tryout for yourself?
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011 - 3:23

I would like this app completed withing a 2 week period starting 05-15-2011. Please update with results of tryouts.

If not completed by the 2week grace period the application will be rejected.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 17 May 2011 - 23:39

Which one of you do I get to go against??

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011 - 3:12

{SA}ROE|Rambo wrote:
Which one of you do I get to go against??

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool

Well that depends I guess on them. If Sperrow is unavailable then maybe Jinx can oblige you regarding the match. It is after all up to the *5 members to converse amongst themselves when regarding scheduled matches. I will leave it up to our capable {SA} Sniper Elite members to determine this for you. But they do need to let you know as soon as possible.

Sniper Elite killing their targets one bullet at a time,

{SA}CROE|ghost

Back to top Go down
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011 - 20:11

Sperrow will be Rambo's Opponent for the Tryout. It has been decided, and I will work with sperrow and Rambo both to set a Tryout date as well as provide a server where equal pings should be had. It is in the makings. the two week deadline will be met.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011 - 0:54

As Jinx as said to Rambo and I already know, Rambo is going to play against me for his *5 tryout.

Rambo, I'll be on tonight a lot so we can do it tonight, Jinx it would be great if u could bring up ur server and put a password on it, we would only need the server for probably an hour and a half or so, we'll figure it out.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011 - 21:53

Sorry Sperrow, I was really busy last night, and got something Im going to tonight about 7 along with a shit ton of review work, I want to get this done with as soon as possible though and when im in a good mood as well Smile

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011 - 0:54

Well, let me put this in terms that your not gonna like, your not gonna be a *5 position for probably another 2 weeks.

I have a full 4 paged essay, 2 calculus projects, 2 english projects that are due next week.

Then I have finals coming up the week after, so the likeliness of me being on for any long time is slim to none unless I somehow do great on this upcoming biotech test and citizen law test so I dont have to take those 2 finals.

So yeah, lol.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011 - 3:27

Rambo,

Regardless of rank on this matter, if a *5 member schedules a time with you that you both agreed to. Then please make sure to make the necessary match time to avoid any delays and or application rejection.

The rank *5 member section is all about them and rightly so. They have made it to this spot by being the best of the best. So we must do what we can to oblige their schedules as well. After all they are at the top and are going out of their way to help others climb the mountain that they have claimed. Even if that means toppling them from their perch for you to claim rank and title. So please, and this is to all, try your best to make it to the scheduled meetings if agreed upon by both parties.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rambo's App (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: *5 of Snipers Academy -