Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Sperrows application for *5 (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

Sperrows application for *5     (Completed) Vide
PostSubject: Sperrows application for *5 (Completed)   Sperrows application for *5     (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 19:41

1. Im a PRO sniper

2. I believe I'm worthy of the *5 position because I am one of the best snipers around in the clan, and dare myself to do better whenever a challenge appears, and do not back down.

3. Ive been in clan for almost a year.

4. I want to be a *5 because I believe I'm a great representer of the top snipers of {SA} and will kill everybody i can find.

5. Im fairly active.

6. N/A
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sperrows application for *5 (Completed)   Sperrows application for *5     (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul 2010 - 3:28

Hello All,

This application request is a determined by the scores after the completion of the member(s) tryout and not by any kind of backing status. It is solely up to the member to obtain this tag status by proving it within his tryouts that he/she is deserving to brandished the tag of *5.

Please refrain from placing any comments when it comes to backing the member(s). We want to keep his/hers application clean so that when the tryouts have been completed the screen shots can be placed, plus if the member(s) has earned the right to hold the status of one of {SA}’s bad AZZ or if he/she will have to try out again.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: Sperrows application for *5 (Completed)   Sperrows application for *5     (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010 - 1:19

I have a question, you are speaking of the tryouts, and that the scores will be what are focused on...

So does that mean, that the KDR does not matter in this certain situation? And you guys are just gonna look at the pure amount of kills we get?? Or are you going to look at both the amount of kills we get and our KDR?
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Sperrows application for *5 (Completed)   Sperrows application for *5     (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010 - 1:32

We'll be looking at your overall KDR. If you have a shitton of kills, but also a shitton of deaths, it will be pointless to make you a *5 member.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: Sperrows application for *5 (Completed)   Sperrows application for *5     (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010 - 0:36

Thanks, I was just wondering, because if it was only focused on score, well then i could do really REALLY REALLY good, because i wouldnt care about dying as much, but if KDR also counts, then I have to be more careful and go for tactiful kills, and camp more
Back to top Go down
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sperrows application for *5 (Completed)   Sperrows application for *5     (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010 - 6:41

I wouldnt say camp more, I would say get shot less. Just be sure your first or second shot counts, and be sure to get the first shot off too.
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: Sperrows application for *5 (Completed)   Sperrows application for *5     (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010 - 21:36

Sorry, stated that wrong, by camp I mean, hide more, and go around like a NINJA, rather than just running out there like a crazy fool getting 4-6 kills then dying, then going out again getting like 1 kill and 1 death a few times in a row, then get another good ks lol

Either way, in the end, makes a big difference in whether im going for a high SCORE or a high SCORE AND good KDR
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sperrows application for *5 (Completed)   Sperrows application for *5     (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010 - 2:52

Get ready!

Sin has updated the rules and regulations on becoming a *5 member of {SA} in which you will need to review carefully.

We will now need to know your schedule so that we can get the tryouts going. Please let us know your availability so that Sin and I can setup your tryout time and date for you.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: Sperrows application for *5 (Completed)   Sperrows application for *5     (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010 - 1:41

umm, tuesday i get wisdom teeth pulled, tommorow im free for parts of the day, and monday, wednesday, friday for next 2 weeks i have some SAT classes
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Sperrows application for *5 (Completed)   Sperrows application for *5     (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010 - 22:30

Will reply on this app ASAP
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Sperrows application for *5 (Completed)   Sperrows application for *5     (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010 - 8:03

Sperrow has won 4-1 in style, please welcome and congratulate him on becoming one our newest Elite Snipers that {SA} has.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: Sperrows application for *5 (Completed)   Sperrows application for *5     (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010 - 23:34

THANK YOU!!! does this mean that i put the *5 on now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: Sperrows application for *5 (Completed)   Sperrows application for *5     (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010 - 23:39

i couldnt choose how to set up the *5 in name, but i finally got it!
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

Age : 613 Registration date : 2010-05-01 Number of posts : 663 Location : Germany Hell.

PostSubject: Re: Sperrows application for *5 (Completed)   Sperrows application for *5     (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Aug 2010 - 11:24

Yeah congratz Sperrow !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sperrows application for *5 (Completed)   Sperrows application for *5     (Completed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sperrows application for *5 (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: *5 of Snipers Academy -