Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Majors Application for *5 (CLOSED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

Majors Application for *5     (CLOSED) Vide
PostSubject: Majors Application for *5 (CLOSED)   Majors Application for *5     (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul 2010 - 20:53

1) What is your level of skill? Good days....Pro-Godlike, bad days, good to really good

2) I do believe I am worthy of having the *5 badge as I have been playing/ practicing my weasly black guts out for almost 2 years now, and have played for a total of about 2000 hours [aka 83 SOLID days), (the rest are hours that a server of mine put in), I like to work as a team with anybody who happens to be on my side (members and non members alike).

3) I joined the clan in Late November of 2008, but had to leave in late August of 2009, due to some leadership troubles (which has been fixed Very Happy ), I rejoined the clan this spring, (February or March I believe), I never stopped playing in the {SA} servers and always kept in contact with members, and the new leaders, as well as helped admin for them when no other members were around.

4) I would like the *5 badge as I am not in the position to become CROE at this time (work, and wife comes first), but would still like to be seen as a person to turn to, if there is an issue (weather it be on the server or on the site, as I have admin powers in both.) I also like to be seen as someone to fear when I join the server. Twisted Evil

5) I am on at LEAST 3-4 hours a week and when the work and wife schedule allow, I like to be on for about that much or more in a single day. (

6) If slots are full, I would like to challenge ALL *5 members to a 1v1. I am not that arrogant or cocky, I just believe that it should be done this way instead of a 1v3 or anything, as the KDR of the one will be poor (3 ppl hunting for him) but the 1 will most likely win, as long as he (or she) gets 2 kills in before each death, he has won.

NOTE: All below pictures were taken within the last 10-15 days.
KDR - 4.75:1
Majors Application for *5     (CLOSED) 100270034-3
KDR - 4.25:1
Majors Application for *5     (CLOSED) 100269994-3
KDR - 10:1
Majors Application for *5     (CLOSED) 99797742-3
KDR - 3.67:1
Majors Application for *5     (CLOSED) 99797745-3

Last edited by {SA}SGT|MaJoR_SiGhTs on Thu 8 Jul 2010 - 16:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Majors Application for *5 (CLOSED)   Majors Application for *5     (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2010 - 2:24

I encourage you to give this to Major. He has also previously had the badge before B1zar stripped him of it. His skill level is also widely known among members. Good luck Major. Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 418 Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Majors Application for *5 (CLOSED)   Majors Application for *5     (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2010 - 3:38

ok, we ALL know that major has skill, talent, and everyother name in the book for kick assery.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Majors Application for *5 (CLOSED)   Majors Application for *5     (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2010 - 4:54

{SA}CROE|ghost wrote:
Hello All,

This application request is a determined by the scores after the completion of the member(s) tryout and not by any kind of backing status. It is solely up to the member to obtain this tag status by proving it within his tryouts that he/she is deserving to brandished the tag of *5.

Please refrain from placing any comments when it comes to backing the member(s). We want to keep his/hers application clean so that when the tryouts have been completed the screen shots can be placed, plus if the member(s) has earned the right to hold the status of one of {SA}’s bad AZZ or if he/she will have to try out again.

{SA}CROE|ghost

I did not mean to encourage others to post. I apologise..
Back to top Go down
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Majors Application for *5 (CLOSED)   Majors Application for *5     (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul 2010 - 4:19

KDR - 6.38:1
Majors Application for *5     (CLOSED) 100443140-3
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
SharkCity|Ak*
Private
Private
SharkCity|Ak*

Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-07-14 Number of posts : 171 Location : Bay Area

PostSubject: Re: Majors Application for *5 (CLOSED)   Majors Application for *5     (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul 2010 - 5:07

He deserve *6 >:]
Thats how good his sniping is... He counts as two persons skills.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Majors Application for *5 (CLOSED)   Majors Application for *5     (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010 - 2:53

Get ready!

Sin has updated the rules and regulations on becoming a *5 member of {SA} in which you will need to review carefully.

We will now need to know your schedule so that we can get the tryouts going. Please let us know your availability so that Sin and I can setup your tryout time and date for you.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Majors Application for *5 (CLOSED)   Majors Application for *5     (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Aug 2010 - 9:58

Hey Major,

I am just checking into see if you are still up for becoming one of {SA}'s best?
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Majors Application for *5 (CLOSED)   Majors Application for *5     (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Aug 2010 - 0:56

App has been closed by the request of the applicant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Majors Application for *5 (CLOSED)   Majors Application for *5     (CLOSED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Majors Application for *5 (CLOSED)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: *5 of Snipers Academy -