Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Sorta LOA until I get headphones

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

Sorta LOA until I get headphones Vide
PostSubject: Sorta LOA until I get headphones   Sorta LOA until I get headphones I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul 2010 - 13:43

I know its not quite what its meant for, but I'm not gonna be able to play COD4 until I get some new headphones. Mine crapped out a few days ago, and I haven't had the time to go out and buy some. I'll be able to this week or next week, when I get my car and other motorcycle running.

In the mean time, I'm playing Diablo 2 in the evening/night time. I may get on the server occasionally to try to work on it or to mess around.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: Sorta LOA until I get headphones   Sorta LOA until I get headphones I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010 - 1:16

you need headphones to play COD4???

whats wrong with speakers?
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Sorta LOA until I get headphones   Sorta LOA until I get headphones I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010 - 2:58

well its just a personal preference but you cant turn speakers up without annoying someone unless you alone and it makes it easer to do better with good headphones you can hear if people are sneaking around
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: Sorta LOA until I get headphones   Sorta LOA until I get headphones I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010 - 0:46

Well yea, but for me, in most occassions, I play without a headset, speakers on low, and my dad who takes naps down the hall is fine with it..

i understand you cant hear people sneaking around, but you probably wouldnt in real life, i mean if somebody was crawling around, trying to be sneaky, you shouldnt hear them that well Razz

But, w/e

see you whenever you get those fixed Sin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Sorta LOA until I get headphones   Sorta LOA until I get headphones I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010 - 1:28

{SA}LT|Sperrow wrote:
you need headphones to play COD4???

whats wrong with speakers?

I'm using a laptop. Plus, I play in the living room, right where the rest of my family is. I don't think they need to hear people being shot, and then bitching about shit, lol

{SA}LT|Sperrow wrote:
Well yea, but for me, in most occassions, I play without a headset, speakers on low, and my dad who takes naps down the hall is fine with it..

i understand you cant hear people sneaking around, but you probably wouldnt in real life, i mean if somebody was crawling around, trying to be sneaky, you shouldnt hear them that well Razz

But, w/e

see you whenever you get those fixed Sin Very Happy

I can hear people sneaking around in real life. I play airsoft and paintball, and never had an issue hearing people coming up on me, or seeing people 200+ yards away. It's my favorite way of playing first person shooters, lol.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sorta LOA until I get headphones   Sorta LOA until I get headphones I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010 - 6:40

Sperrow, I always use my headset while playing, hardly ever use my 6.1 surround sound for gaming. For a couple different reasons, I like LOUD CLEAR sound, but I also live in an apartment building so gotta be quiet too. I find I can hear thing better (no outside noises), and I can hear voice chat more clearly on the headphones too, I also like to voice chat in tactical situations (jinx knows what I'm talking bout Very Happy ) and the mic.... is on my headset. Thats why I get a good quality set too. (Sennheiser's)
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 418 Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Sorta LOA until I get headphones   Sorta LOA until I get headphones I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010 - 1:25

i know EXACTLY what your talkin bout... see you dont have to pay 10 bucks for a good setup if your willing to del with the little bit of extra wires...

i use a WALMART 6 DOLLAR MIC

and some Sony sound concentrating headphones... 23 bucks...
i have 5.1 sound and mic abilities for the price of a cheap headset.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: Sorta LOA until I get headphones   Sorta LOA until I get headphones I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010 - 21:39

OK! OK! Sperrow gives up lol, either way, get that headset quick Sin Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorta LOA until I get headphones   Sorta LOA until I get headphones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorta LOA until I get headphones

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: {SA} Member Presence :: Computer / Tech Issues -