Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

STill on vacation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

STill on vacation Vide
PostSubject: STill on vacation   STill on vacation I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010 - 21:45

Still on vacation for another week

Will be back to play on 17th or 18th

but god today I GOT SOAKED!! i was in rain for 2 min max, in Maine, and i was wet, wet, wet, wet
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

STill on vacation Vide
PostSubject: Re: STill on vacation   STill on vacation I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010 - 16:02

Quote :
but god today I GOT SOAKED!! i was in rain for 2 min max, in Maine, and i was wet, wet, wet, wet

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Arrow Laughing Laughing Laughing

Like a Star @ heaven Thanks for the update btw Razz

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

STill on vacation Vide
PostSubject: Re: STill on vacation   STill on vacation I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010 - 0:44

yeah lol, it was bad bad bad bad bad, i took a shower in my clothes pretty much
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

STill on vacation Vide
PostSubject: Re: STill on vacation   STill on vacation I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010 - 4:22

I dont know what the fuck is happening right now, but I might not be home until tommorow at the rate things are going

who knows

but im in Phoenix airport.... plane has been delayed for an hour, and its possible to be delayed longer, and if it gets delayed by more than 2 hours, we might be stuck here, we dont know, either way, FUCKING AIRPLANES NEED TO STOP GETTING DELAYED!!! lol

ive been delayed enough in the past, at one point, my plane was delayed for hour and a half, wasnt able to make transfer flight, and was stuck in denver for a night....

this is the reason i hate flying lol
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

STill on vacation Vide
PostSubject: Re: STill on vacation   STill on vacation I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010 - 9:57

HOME!! HOME!!!

FINALLY HOME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STill on vacation Vide
PostSubject: Re: STill on vacation   STill on vacation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STill on vacation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: {SA} Member Presence :: Vacations -