Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

I hate doing this...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
SharkCity|Ak*
Private
Private
SharkCity|Ak*

Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-07-14 Number of posts : 171 Location : Bay Area

I hate doing this... Vide
PostSubject: I hate doing this...   I hate doing this... I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010 - 5:54

Guys as some of you guys already know, I have been going through some financial problems with my family... It has gone to a point where we have moved and i have sold my computer.

Im sorry to say my Dad's cimputer cant handle CoD4
So, I have to buy a new computer and i have to save up my work money for a few months.

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: I hate doing this...   I hate doing this... I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010 - 7:02

All good. Do what you need to do. We should still be here by the time you're back.

Good luck, AK. Hope things pick up for you guys.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: I hate doing this...   I hate doing this... I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010 - 0:31

Aloha and take care

Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

Age : 613 Registration date : 2010-05-01 Number of posts : 663 Location : Germany Hell.

PostSubject: Re: I hate doing this...   I hate doing this... I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010 - 0:34

Doing good keep on Shark Smile

no worries
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: I hate doing this...   I hate doing this... I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010 - 2:57

{SA}SharkCity|Ak* wrote:
Guys as some of you guys already know, I have been going through some financial problems with my family... It has gone to a point where we have moved and i have sold my computer.

Im sorry to say my Dad's cimputer cant handle CoD4
So, I have to buy a new computer and i have to save up my work money for a few months.

Sorry.

Sorry to hear about your family’s financial difficulties, I wish you and your family the best and hope that things work out as soon as possible for all.

As for {SA} don’t even fret about anything, keep your mind on your family and as for your {SA} brother and sisterhood we will be here if you need to vent. Or let us know if there is something that we can help you out with, like looking for a computer ECT…

Keep the faith and stay strong,
{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
SharkCity|Ak*
Private
Private
SharkCity|Ak*

Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-07-14 Number of posts : 171 Location : Bay Area

PostSubject: Re: I hate doing this...   I hate doing this... I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010 - 0:03

Thanks Guys... I just though i should let you know just in case...
Back to top Go down
SharkCity|Ak*
Private
Private
SharkCity|Ak*

PostSubject: Re: I hate doing this...   I hate doing this... I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010 - 6:59

Who is {SA}IAM, It seems Like i Know Him.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: I hate doing this...   I hate doing this... I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010 - 7:23

He was {IS}FASTER If you ever knew him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
SharkCity|Ak*
Private
Private
SharkCity|Ak*

PostSubject: Re: I hate doing this...   I hate doing this... I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010 - 6:41

Well, Just letting everyone know, My Family situation is getting a little better, Saving up money, Half way there. Just need a couple hundred dollars and ill be back ! :]
Back to top Go down
Jeremy'

Jeremy'

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-05-08 Number of posts : 45 Location :

PostSubject: Re: I hate doing this...   I hate doing this... I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010 - 23:05

well IAM is {IS}Fater {SE}Faster then {SA}Shrikz or somthing
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: I hate doing this...   I hate doing this... I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010 - 6:37

yeah {SA}Shurik'n was his name rght before IAM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate doing this...   I hate doing this... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate doing this...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: {SA} Member Presence :: Family / Friends -