Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Hello all {SA} members this is for ghost or sinful to disscuss i

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kevin schmitt

Age : 33 Registration date : 2010-05-03 Number of posts : 33 Location :

Hello all {SA} members this is for ghost or sinful to disscuss i Vide
PostSubject: Hello all {SA} members this is for ghost or sinful to disscuss i   Hello all {SA} members this is for ghost or sinful to disscuss i I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jan 2011 - 23:52

I have a server that im currently not using and you guys may use it and change the settings to which ever way u want and change location towhich best suits u please contact me the server will be good ftill the end of this month
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Hello all {SA} members this is for ghost or sinful to disscuss i   Hello all {SA} members this is for ghost or sinful to disscuss i I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jan 2011 - 2:05

I have talked with Kevin about this offer and will let everyone know the outcome by Monday. Please stay tuned for the update and possible New Temp Server and Port IP. I just need to go over somethings with the admin then will let everyone know.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Hello all {SA} members this is for ghost or sinful to disscuss i   Hello all {SA} members this is for ghost or sinful to disscuss i I_icon_minitimeTue 4 Jan 2011 - 3:34

Hello {SA}

Please take the time to thank Kevin AKA – Infamous for supplying {SA} with a temp server which can be located at 8.3.28.58:28960. The Server location is in LA but can be moved if need be. Meaning if there are too many complaints that the pings are bad I can move the location to make it fare for all. As of right now {SA} has the server until the 24th and I may or may not renew the subscription, I will place a new topic explaining this.

Anyhow this is a 1.2 version which 1.0 can be played on and has been setup with our regular {SA} ruling system. Since I am unable to view the server game for the time being, I will leave it up to the admin to make any other needed changes to it. But if need be you can still ask me or any admin to make server changes, IP, kick…ETC

So get your butts on the server and let your friends and friends of friends know that we are back and ready to kick AZZ!

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hello all {SA} members this is for ghost or sinful to disscuss i   Hello all {SA} members this is for ghost or sinful to disscuss i I_icon_minitimeTue 4 Jan 2011 - 8:02

Hey I aint gonna complain about a free server no matter where its located.
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all {SA} members this is for ghost or sinful to disscuss i   Hello all {SA} members this is for ghost or sinful to disscuss i I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all {SA} members this is for ghost or sinful to disscuss i

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Technical :: Server issues (including hackers) -