Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Jan 2011 - 23:28

thanks ghosty
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Jan 2011 - 6:53

No problem, any issues please let us Admin know.

Fyi as of right now admin are the only ones with the Rcon password but that will be changing the beginning of next month where some of our active officers will be giving the Rcon to help out the admin.

So keep placing post for any issues or changes that you find still needs to be tweeked so that we admin can take a look at it and make any needed or necessary changes.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011 - 3:56

hey ghost, letting you know that player TREVOL has not followed the number one rule of the server, snipers only. ive warned him 3 times, each time no response, and obviously not afk. im letting you know so you can decide what to do apropriately... even now as i speak, i can hear his machine guns go
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011 - 6:07

Thank you for that I have his guid for the next time I see him.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011 - 2:19

Remember "ALL" that if you have any issues to contact admin or place your posts here so that they can be address..
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011 - 19:08

Yeah theres been alot of people on lately, atleast when im on, and only a few follow rules. when i vote kick, most vote no. Just frustrating lol
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011 - 23:40

really war? its been pretty good with me, like last night, where they where somewhat obedient, even after you left and stuffs

*btw, finally decided to get a avatar, and its flippin sweet
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011 - 23:51

lol "they kill helicopters with one shot"
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011 - 0:46

hey war, soz about what happened when i voted to kick you, it was supposed to be a joke and stuff, but gold dust obviously didn't get the fact that it was a joke when i put the tongue sticking out, so once again, sorry
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011 - 1:34

Yeah its ok, i knew it was a joke. Razz=joke Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011 - 5:08

It has come to my attention, that the new server has not had the kind of use from our clan members as it should. I see more non-{SA} members than {SA} on there, war, sperrow, repo, and jinx being the only exceptions that i can see. We cant let this happen guys come on, its a 3-day weekend for pete's sake
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011 - 5:19

I NEED NOT SAY ANYMORE JUST TO PLEASE READ MOZZARELLA'S QUOTE!

{SA}Mozzarella wrote:
It has come to my attention, that the new server has not had the kind of use from our clan members as it should. I see more non-{SA} members than {SA} on there, war, sperrow, repo, and jinx being the only exceptions that i can see. We cant let this happen guys come on, its a 3-day weekend for pete's sake
Back to top Go down
SharkCity|Ak*
Private
Private
SharkCity|Ak*

Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-07-14 Number of posts : 171 Location : Bay Area

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011 - 7:55

Dang Major! Still Got That Sexy Custom Camo You Made On Your M40? Bro you gotta Sed Me Thaty Again When I Get My Computer Back, Cuz im going to be reallly rusty... So that camo can make me feel pro again :]
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011 - 12:00

I thought that I would let you all know that as of today the temp server is no longer. Sad

cheers cheers cheers This server is now our PRIMARY SERVER!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011 - 16:00

Huzzah! Now lets get in there people.
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011 - 21:02

OMG!!! WTF...seriously? the server is down again? Are you yanking our roflcopters? please tell me you are
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011 - 23:39

{SA}Mozzarella wrote:
OMG!!! WTF...seriously? the server is down again? Are you yanking our roflcopters? please tell me you are

Umm what????? No I had said that the server in no longer a "Temp" server of {SA} but now our "Primary" server of {SA}...LOL
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011 - 3:42

ohhhh...didn't read the bottom of the post...silly me Embarassed
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011 - 7:45

need to change the spawn time again, its at 10 seconds
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011 - 4:52

{SA}Mozzarella wrote:
need to change the spawn time again, its at 10 seconds

Okay thanks for the heads up on this and will take care of it :-)
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011 - 5:18

...i know this may sound pesterinly annoying, but its softcore again...and theres killcam...
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011 - 5:34

{SA}Mozzarella wrote:
...i know this may sound pesterinly annoying, but its softcore again...and theres killcam...

No thank you for telling me because yesterday I had made sure to set it to hardcore and no kill cam... So HMMMMMMM????? I will reset it again.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011 - 5:37

thanks ghosty...i was there when you did those Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Feb 2011 - 1:58

hey, just letting you know, i went on when i saw 2 people where on new server, and they kicked me...couldn't get names, happened aroun 3:53-55 pacific standard time
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Feb 2011 - 7:24

{SA}CP|Mozzarella wrote:
hey, just letting you know, i went on when i saw 2 people where on new server, and they kicked me...couldn't get names, happened aroun 3:53-55 pacific standard time

Yeah that stuff happens and can be a pain in the azz for sure! It has happened to us all due to people that want to play together and kick anyone that joins or that they just want to be a dumb azz! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Technical :: Server issues (including hackers) -