Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Everyone who is up for Friday's Game (Please Read)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-18 Number of posts : 398 Location : New York, USA

Everyone who is up for Friday's Game (Please Read) Vide
PostSubject: Everyone who is up for Friday's Game (Please Read)   Everyone who is up for Friday's Game (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011 - 17:46

I'm Hoping we have enough people to have enough Recordings for a Montage. I will work on the montage. If you are interested please fill out the following:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a recording software that you are able to use in game?

Do you need help with the video settings (so less laggy)?

Do you wish to help with the montage? Ex: Video editing, recording, montage intro. (May be able to choose more then one and please let me know what video editing software you are using)

Will you be on time for the game?

Email (for those who want to help with montage):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you dont want to be any part of the montage just let me know. I completely understand.

By the way. It is a {SA} Sniper Academy Montage. Hopefully this will spread the word about the clan in hopes for the summer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xXKMCoeXx
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who is up for Friday's Game (Please Read)   Everyone who is up for Friday's Game (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011 - 19:12

I dont mind being in the video, but i cant do anything about video editing. i think its cool that your going to make this. good luck with it too
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-18 Number of posts : 398 Location : New York, USA

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who is up for Friday's Game (Please Read)   Everyone who is up for Friday's Game (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011 - 19:34

Thank you will you atleast help record? meaning record your own screen? and send the videos to my email or send me a link to a download
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xXKMCoeXx
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who is up for Friday's Game (Please Read)   Everyone who is up for Friday's Game (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011 - 20:42

ill try, if i can record. or, we could make it so that people spectating can move around, and record
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who is up for Friday's Game (Please Read)   Everyone who is up for Friday's Game (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011 - 21:44

i will be there and record if wanted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who is up for Friday's Game (Please Read)   Everyone who is up for Friday's Game (Please Read) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone who is up for Friday's Game (Please Read)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bragging Rights :: Vids -