Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
{SA}Rct.Reacher

{SA}Rct.Reacher

Age : 31 Registration date : 2011-05-15 Number of posts : 39 Location : Washington State

Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) Vide
PostSubject: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011 - 1:36

1. My name is Reacher. My xfire is ewdude1.

2. I'm turning 18 this summer.

3. My star playing qualities are my resourcefulness/thinking on my feet, excellent situational awareness, excellent awareness of battlefield 'flow' at all times, my excellent stealth and counter-strike/flanking abilities, and my uncanny skill at quickscoping, and knifing in particular. (Note: In case you wanted to read more, I put a more detailed description of how I play at the bottom, to avoid a tl;dr scenario)

Good qualities as me as a person: I'm easy going, competitive, I don't take things personally and I'm the first to crack a joke and break the ice. If you talk to me, expect more than just a hello. I'm also a responsible problem solver, but not a prude or someone to shy away from what needs to be said. And I'm nice.

4. I apologize for the lack of screenshots on sniper-only servers. I can provide (very) old screens of me playing on normal servers, but I only have a few from sniper only servers. I never played much on sniper servers because they were mostly deserted, and screenshots don't matter much to me.

I took this screenshot because Mozzy told me I would need one for an application.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Added more screenshots.
Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) 2n6sqdy
Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) 2wn94aq
Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) 2cr6cyf
Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) 2ldf6uc
Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) 69ooqu
Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) 16bn79g
Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) 20kr7ur

5. Members who back me: Mozzy, Chubbz.
~Edit: Members who now back me after posting this application: WarMachine, Jinx (twice!), Chevy, Rambo, Samuri, Sperrow(twice!), and finally spiral.

About me, cont.

I play for the best ratio, not the most kills. Being in first place doesn't concern me, playing the best does. I would rather take a 40:8 k/d and be in 5th place than be in first with 100:80 k/d.
I always play ghost-type classes, I'm very very sneaky. Most of my kills aren't cause I'm a better shot than you, I'm just better at positioning myself and outmaneuvering you.
For a long time, I was an Admin on ATRS servers.
I've been playing CoD: MW1 on and off since 2 months after its release. (I've gotten the golden ak 3 times, golden uzi twice, golden drugunuv once. If I had to guess how many kills I've gotten lifetime, I would place the number at around 24-28k. This isn't bragging, Its just me trying to emphasis how long i've played the game.)

Thank you for your time in reading my application.

-Reacher

(P,s - I dont have a lot, but here are the screenshots from normal servers. http://www.xfire.com/profile/ewdude1/screenshots/)

Last edited by {SA}Rct.Reacher on Sat 28 May 2011 - 11:06; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) Vide
PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011 - 2:32

Very...Very nice application.

I myself love the ghost tactics and try to get a player to kill himself or herself without having to leave my spot. After all there are a number of factors involved in being a good sniper and a good shot is just one of many.

I hope to hear back from our esteemed {SA} members that have had a chance to play against you.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011 - 2:49

{SA}CROE|ghost wrote:
Very...Very nice application.

I myself love the ghost tactics and try to get a player to kill himself or herself without having to leave my spot. After all there are a number of factors involved in being a good sniper and a good shot is just one of many.

yeah, once you play with him, you'll figure it out soon enough. I wont spoil the suprise though Razz.

hes a good sniper, i back him

PS. that screenshot...DONT JUDGE MEH
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011 - 4:39

I back him, he is a good player, and speaks the truth.
Back to top Go down
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 418 Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011 - 20:15

I back him.
Back to top Go down
{SA}Rct.Reacher

{SA}Rct.Reacher

Age : 31 Registration date : 2011-05-15 Number of posts : 39 Location : Washington State

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011 - 22:23

Thank you all for your support on my application =]

Edit: I've added a substantial amount of Screenshots. They were all taken after I submitted my application.

I look forward to playing with ya'll soon.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011 - 1:54

I like this guy already. he submitted a good app and he seems like a good guy. now i just want to play him Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011 - 21:55

Yes Reacher, you have an very good application, from what I can tell you seen like a very cool person & shot, but I havent played with you on the server yet,
so I would just like to see you play some rounds,
you got my xfire I noticed so just hit me up when you going on the server and hopefully I can join.

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool

Last edited by {SA}ROE|Rambo on Fri 20 May 2011 - 1:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011 - 23:43

i will back reacher
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011 - 0:02

If recruits are allowed i will back Reacher
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011 - 2:44

Hello Reacher,

Congrats on becoming our newest Recruit please change your tags to {SA}Rct.

Please review this below:
https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/apply-for-sa-f3/joining-sa-rct-tags-t1105.htm

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/officer-positions-f5/ranks-and-their-meaning-t752.htm?highlight=ranks

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/news-and-updates-f1/snipersacadamy1-server-rules-t865.htm?highlight=rules

Please now change your name on:

-Forum
-Server
-Xfire (If available)
-Ventrilo

EXAMPLE = {SA}RCT.Reacher
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-18 Number of posts : 398 Location : New York, USA

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 4:14

Nice to see you active on Website.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xXKMCoeXx
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 4:48

Just as a message to Reacher, you have a lot of great skill and potential, I hope to see you soon becoming a full fledged member and when you do I will already be reccomending you for being able to try out for a *5 position; yeah thats how good this guy is, every time I have seen this guy I almost feel he is too good, hes beaten me and can probably beat most people in the clan, as seen in some of his screen shots
Back to top Go down
{SA}Rct.Reacher

{SA}Rct.Reacher

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 5:11

{SA}*5|LT|Sperrow wrote:
Just as a message to Reacher, you have a lot of great skill and potential, I hope to see you soon becoming a full fledged member and when you do I will already be reccomending you for being able to try out for a *5 position; yeah thats how good this guy is, every time I have seen this guy I almost feel he is too good, hes beaten me and can probably beat most people in the clan, as seen in some of his screen shots

Hey man, Thanks a lot.
Really, that compliment means a ton to me!

The crossfire/map with all the missile silo's match where It was some randoms and myself vs the entire online SA clan, I was a little bit nervous.
But then I started to play.

You, Sperrow, managed to accomplish something few people have accomplished. I'm not trying to sound cocky, im just being honest.
You made me *work* for those kills, it was a serious run for my money on trying to get out of there with a solid, positive ratio.
You're fast, you're amazingly quick, you're resourceful and most of all you're just plain good.

When that match was over, my playing skill dropped dramatically for a single reason. I was so focused on that one match, by the time the next one came around I was nearly completely drained of any motivation to play anymore. I was like "Damn, son. This guy is crazy. He's better than me for sure." My wrist actually hurt from that round, hahah.
I think I have a screenshot here.
click me for the screenshot:

A compliment from someone I highly respect, and a *5 member nonetheless, is fucking awesome.

Thank you! Razz

Back to top Go down
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 418 Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 5:40

As some of the SA know, i don't give out my backing to many people... there are two and only have been two... him and Volturi. The only ones who get my backing are one's who earn it and i think earn it. Reacher is most definitely one of them.

This kid is good, REALLY good. He has a great, playful, and awesome attitude and rarely gets mad. He is most definitely one i would recommend for the *5 tag. a million times over. I can only see what he learns and becomes while under the influence of the SA tag...

Back to top Go down
{SA}Rct.Reacher

{SA}Rct.Reacher

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 6:01

{SA}*5|Jinx wrote:
As some of the SA know, i don't give out my backing to many people... there are two and only have been two... him and Volturi. The only ones who get my backing are one's who earn it and i think earn it. Reacher is most definitely one of them.

This kid is good, REALLY good. He has a great, playful, and awesome attitude and rarely gets mad. He is most definitely one i would recommend for the *5 tag. a million times over. I can only see what he learns and becomes while under the influence of the SA tag...

I get a double backing by Jinx too?
Right on man, Thanks a million.

You're annoyingly quick with your rifle, you know that? Hahaha.

Seriously, thanks for the recommendation. It means a lot to me, man.

See you in-game soon ;P
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-18 Number of posts : 398 Location : New York, USA

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 6:04

I still need to play with you. but im sure ill support you.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 6:33

Nice job Reacher, and welcome.
Back to top Go down
{SA}Rct.Reacher

{SA}Rct.Reacher

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 6:56

{SA}Spiral wrote:
{SA}WarMachine wrote:

Thank you both!
Back to top Go down
{SA}Rct.Reacher

{SA}Rct.Reacher

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 7:15

{SA}*5|Jinx wrote:

Hey Jinx.
You were the first *5 player I ever saw, and I still think its funny how I knew you.
When I first started playing, Mozzy and Chubbs thought I was you, but undercover under a different name. I was flattered, and I assumed you were somewhat good and it was easy to get mistaken with me.

Boy, was I wrong.
You're not just good dude, you're scary. Whenever I see that I managed to get you, I breathe a little easier for the next 5 seconds knowing you're not zeroing in on me in your sights.

Except, you basically only no-scope. Absolutely insane.

I respect you, both as a player and cause you're a really cool guy. You're hard to track and harder to kill, and everytime you get online I relish that challange.

Thanks for your support, man.
Razz
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 7:16

{SA} rct.Reacher wrote:
{SA}Spiral wrote:
{SA}WarMachine wrote:

Thank you both!

We still need to play before i support lol!
Back to top Go down
{SA}Rct.Reacher

{SA}Rct.Reacher

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 7:22

{SA}Spiral wrote:
{SA} rct.Reacher wrote:
{SA}Spiral wrote:
{SA}WarMachine wrote:

Thank you both!

We still need to play before i support lol!

Im still allowed to thank people for at least offering it, right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 17:44

This is no big deal Reacher, but could you fix your tags to read {SA}Rct.Reacher instead of {SA} rct.Reacher?

It would be much appreciated Smile

`Kain
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 20:52

i like {SA}RCT|Reacher better, i think the | just shows more than a .
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011 - 2:30

Ghost, I personally am recommending {SA}RCT|Reacher for immediate full membership into {SA} and for him to be tested for *5 soon after if he wants to; whether or not he is of SGT rank. He is a player unlike many I have ever seen, and I see him representing this clan unlike no other. He has heart, determination, skill, perseverance, and an overall good character, and I cannot wait to continue to play with him, and see what tricks he has hidden up his sleeves. Hope you go far Reacher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Reacher's Application.    (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -