Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Rambo's Team

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun 2011 - 6:48

T O D D

Tactical
Operations
And
Destruction
Division

Captain & 6 others, who I will assign their rank & gear load outs to later

-Captain: Rambo
-Sperrow
-Kain
-Mozzy
-Dash
-Rick

-ghost Out due to computer issues (Computer hard crashes) and lacking proper hardware

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool

Last edited by {SA}ROE|Rambo on Tue 21 Jun 2011 - 6:35; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun 2011 - 7:09

yay! thank you rambo Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun 2011 - 21:21

just one question...how did major and jinx be on the same team XD
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun 2011 - 21:52

i wanna be on a team -.-
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun 2011 - 6:27

Jinx and Rambo did a "draft" and selected members by turn.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun 2011 - 18:07

What do you mean by turn?
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun 2011 - 18:24

School yard pick, you should have been on Jinx's team....

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun 2011 - 19:22

yeah... you guys have one more than him too
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun 2011 - 21:15

doesn't matter. Ghost wont play until he has a mic, so things are even. I guess when we scrimmage, you can sub in and stuff
Back to top Go down
killer

killer

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-05-31 Number of posts : 72 Location :

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun 2011 - 4:50

What you mean by team?
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun 2011 - 0:18

YOU GOTTA BE FING KIDDING ME RAMBO!? This team is doomed, no offense to you guys, but if anybody has looked at the other team, we are going to get destroyed round after round. If this is going to be fair we are going to probably have to make a trade.

You want to know why, I'll tell you why.

First of all they have *5 Jinx, that explains itself. Secondly, they have Major, who beats me all the time, then they have Reacher, who I see as our next *5 player and is almost even skill to me. Then they have Kain, who is another *5 applicant who is sure to get in because of his skill. Then they have samuri and warmachine, 2 decent players to round off their team.

On our side we have two *5 people, me and Rambo, which are the top two players on team probably and match up with Major and Jinx, leaving Kain and Reacher out there unmatched. Then we have Rick and Mozzy, who are two good players, who probably even out to samuri and warmachine. Then we got Dash and Chevy that havent been in clan long enough to improve their skills and will be getting destroyed out there by a lot of the top, long going clan members in the matches along with an outstanding newcomer to the clan. We are going to have a LOT of work to do if we want to win, a LOT, and even if we did work hours upon end, we would still probably lose because Jinx and Major are the two top tacticians in this clan and the two of them together will lead their team to victory.
Back to top Go down
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 418 Location : Kentucky

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun 2011 - 0:22

Quote :
we would still probably lose because Jinx and Major are the two top
tacticians in this clan and the two of them together will lead their
team to victory.

^^^ Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun 2011 - 0:25

Yea you be quiet Jinx, we need to fix something, I would suggest a trade amongst teams to make it a little more even, I would suggest that you can choose two of your teammates you dont want to be taken, and Rambo can say the same, the captains obviously cant be traded, and then you 2 choose one person from other side to take.

No matter what, something has to be done, cause I would predict the score in a match to 1000 to be probably 1000-600 around favoring in your side right now.
Back to top Go down
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 418 Location : Kentucky

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun 2011 - 0:38

Im keeping Major and Reacher.
Back to top Go down
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun 2011 - 2:57

Remember sperrow I am WAY rusty, I can hardly even get a 3:1 KDR at the moment, but in the world of tac first team to 50 kills, that aint a great thing. also remember its ALL weapons or a variation of. The new recruits may not yet be master snipers, but I am sure as fuck sure that they can whip out their favorite auto and trounce with it. how bout we try a few rounds and see if it really does need fixing.
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun 2011 - 3:21

I never see rick. You might as well take him off.

Trade me for Dash or Chevy or Mozzy.

Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun 2011 - 3:26

oh and rambo, i have a name for your team

Team 6 (or whatever team kiled osama
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun 2011 - 5:11

{SA}CROE|Kain wrote:
I never see rick. You might as well take him off.

Trade me for Dash or Chevy or Mozzy.

Already lost Ghost due do his computer always crashing....so I see about Trading Chevy for you

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun 2011 - 6:12

Switch has been made, Kain for Chevy

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Rick
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Rick

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 124 Location : MI

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun 2011 - 21:32

I was on alot for a few weeks until about a week ago when my punkbuster started acting up.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun 2011 - 22:55

{SA}SGT|Rick wrote:
I was on alot for a few weeks until about a week ago when my punkbuster started acting up.

That for sure sucks!

If you want, place a post in the tech area to see if other {SA} members out there may be able to help you with your punkbuster issue. Try getting a screen shot of the error and/or issue that is happening when in game play.

Good luck,
{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Rick
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Rick

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 124 Location : MI

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011 - 21:35

Not exactly sure what was going on but it let me on today. So i will be more active, mark my words.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011 - 1:06

Alright
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011 - 20:39

OK so we got kain they got chevy? thats a decent trade, now teams are a little fairer, thank you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011 - 20:50

We need to get a team name, this aint gonna be called "Rambo's Team"

Let's start getting creative, a few people can suggest a few names, and we will decide what is the best Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rambo's Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's Team   Rambo's Team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rambo's Team

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Snipers Academy Tactical Warfare :: Tactical Warfare -