Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

i need a temp ban maybe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

i need a temp ban maybe? Vide
PostSubject: i need a temp ban maybe?   i need a temp ban maybe? I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun 2011 - 22:31

KAKA(FR63) has been using an auto and multiple people have told him to use a sniper. he is ignoring everyone and no admin are on
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: i need a temp ban maybe?   i need a temp ban maybe? I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun 2011 - 22:52

Try voting him off which should work. It's like a tempban and will kick him off for 300mins
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: i need a temp ban maybe?   i need a temp ban maybe? I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun 2011 - 22:55

votes are turned off. and theres no admin. plus there were like ten people not following rules on the server. you should get on to check it out... its no fun for anyone right now..
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: i need a temp ban maybe?   i need a temp ban maybe? I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun 2011 - 23:43

WHO THE HELL KEEPS TURNING VOTING OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn it that is like the 3rd + time now & is pissing me off.

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Excision
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Excision

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-09-24 Number of posts : 141 Location : HELL!

PostSubject: Re: i need a temp ban maybe?   i need a temp ban maybe? I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011 - 0:37

its pissing me off too! "sorry you've exceeded you warnings and now we have to kick you" *goes to vote* " FML!"
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: i need a temp ban maybe?   i need a temp ban maybe? I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011 - 1:02

Yeah there were many rule breakers on earlier.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: i need a temp ban maybe?   i need a temp ban maybe? I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011 - 2:05

{SA}ROE|Rambo wrote:
WHO THE HELL KEEPS TURNING VOTING OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn it that is like the 3rd + time now & is pissing me off.

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool

That would be me. Every time I'm on in the evening/night, the server gets full, and people keep voting for diff gametypes/maps/kicks, and it pisses me off when they refuse to listen after several warnings. I just forget to turn em back on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

PostSubject: Re: i need a temp ban maybe?   i need a temp ban maybe? I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011 - 2:16

Lol naughty sinful! Jkjk
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: i need a temp ban maybe?   i need a temp ban maybe? I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011 - 3:39

Ive done that before...but it technically wasn't my fault. My dad shut off the internet, so i timed out...he was forcing me to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 418 Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: i need a temp ban maybe?   i need a temp ban maybe? I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011 - 22:25

I'd like to see us use an automated kick system like a clan i played with ATRS. I think it's called Manu-Mod. Ive seen it used on black ops and it's highly effective. This allows users to get acquainted with the rules by pushing simple functions as

!rules. this would eliminate use of binds because when someone types !rules. Every rule on the server will be PMed to that player. It truly is ingenious. No more alt-tabbing out of CoD4 to bring up RconTool.

We could also look up people's aliases, or previous names. Using !alias Jinx for example. It disregards tags and uses a much simpler range of commands that can be handed out via GUIDs.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: i need a temp ban maybe?   i need a temp ban maybe? I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011 - 23:43

{SA}*5|Jinx wrote:
I'd like to see us use an automated kick system like a clan i played with ATRS. I think it's called Manu-Mod. Ive seen it used on black ops and it's highly effective. This allows users to get acquainted with the rules by pushing simple functions as

!rules. this would eliminate use of binds because when someone types !rules. Every rule on the server will be PMed to that player. It truly is ingenious. No more alt-tabbing out of CoD4 to bring up RconTool.

We could also look up people's aliases, or previous names. Using !alias Jinx for example. It disregards tags and uses a much simpler range of commands that can be handed out via GUIDs.

The rules things are able to be done in RconTool.

We should also look at b3 mod, if our serverhost supports it.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: i need a temp ban maybe?   i need a temp ban maybe? I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011 - 1:05

B3 Would be great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need a temp ban maybe?   i need a temp ban maybe? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need a temp ban maybe?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -