Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
{SA}CP|Devil///
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Devil///

Age : 32 Registration date : 2011-05-21 Number of posts : 404 Location : wHERE ANYONE NEEDS A WELL PLACED BULLET!

Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012 - 18:24

huh idk i punched in his name and nothing came up so idk guess got paranoid or something thx eipcz
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 425 Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012 - 18:28

No problem, I remembered the name so I just looked through the applications. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 2:05

____HADES____

88f69d9f6b04cb28bd5cf189761febac

81.248.59.70:28960

and

CHUI UNE MERDE

88f69d9f6b04cb28bd5cf189761febac

90.31.124.239:28960

BOTH HAVE THE SAME GUID (Sharing CD Key) & WERE USING AUTO's ON THE SERVER WHEN I JOINED.
Both got a 60 Temp ban right now (PB recongnized Identical Ips and kicked both at same time & for the same amount of time)

{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 6:41

I have had that happen to me with 3 russians...that might actually be the same guid actually lol. I followed what ghost said about that(If that happens then punkbuster is off) but i wasn't able to turn it back on with any of the commands i tried. sv_punkbuster 1, punkbuster 1, those were the only ones i found. Kept saying punkbuster is write protected scratch
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 2:46

Mozzy,

Just your your Rcontool utility and select update PB or restart PB.. Either one will do the job and find any duplicate keys and kick the offending members.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jun 2012 - 3:38

Remember everyone, if you see a person and you were not able to get a GUID, or not able to ban them, post here saying why we need to look out for them, and include any information possible to help us find them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -