Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Please Read...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Stouty

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-12 Number of posts : 2 Location :

Please Read... Vide
PostSubject: Please Read...   Please Read... I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 6:53

Hello everyone. Guys/gals how have you all been?

Some if not alot of you know me Stouty. Samurai, Sperrow, Chevy, maybe some more. I was in mYh, >LA< some more clans on COD4.
This is a very important post for me and maybe some others if you missed playing with me. Yes, i know this probably aint the right spot for this post but i have a great question before i fill out the application. Some of you may know as of Chevy maybe even Samurai know my PC crashed about 2 or 3 months back and i have tried to install COD on many different occasions but yet never any successes. My PC crashes everytime for no reason it gets a virus and gives me the blue screen of death Mad. This maybe a no but i want to at least try to make it into the clan without COD4. I have screenshots to prove im worthy of being in the clan on an occasion a fail video of some of my gameplay. If at all possible im going to try to get another PC ( older model moneys tight), to run my game so i can at least kick some arse or at least try every now and again. I can be a real help to the clan. As of now im on summer break so by the end i might rack up some cash to get me a new PC to run the game if so ill be sure to re apply if i cannot join at this time. For every person that reads this if you see Chevy in the server give him a really hard time about rage quiting and the mistakes he makes hehe. With much fun killing.

Thanks,
Stouty <3
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

Please Read... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Please Read...   Please Read... I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 8:38

Stouty wrote:
Hello everyone. Guys/gals how have you all been?

Some if not alot of you know me Stouty. Samurai, Sperrow, Chevy, maybe some more. I was in mYh, >LA< some more clans on COD4.
This is a very important post for me and maybe some others if you missed playing with me. Yes, i know this probably aint the right spot for this post but i have a great question before i fill out the application. Some of you may know as of Chevy maybe even Samurai know my PC crashed about 2 or 3 months back and i have tried to install COD on many different occasions but yet never any successes. My PC crashes everytime for no reason it gets a virus and gives me the blue screen of death Mad. This maybe a no but i want to at least try to make it into the clan without COD4. I have screenshots to prove im worthy of being in the clan on an occasion a fail video of some of my gameplay. If at all possible im going to try to get another PC ( older model moneys tight), to run my game so i can at least kick some arse or at least try every now and again. I can be a real help to the clan. As of now im on summer break so by the end i might rack up some cash to get me a new PC to run the game if so ill be sure to re apply if i cannot join at this time. For every person that reads this if you see Chevy in the server give him a really hard time about rage quiting and the mistakes he makes hehe. With much fun killing.

Thanks,
Stouty <3

Stouty,

Okay now this is usually not a problem if you are already in the clan where you would still be a member. But since you are not even a member coming into a server with the inability of being able to play and showcase your talent, then why sign up? A recruit is someone that is looked at closely and needs to be active on the {SA} gaming server for admin to be able to get a feel for your maturity and attitude when in game mode. My suggestion to you, is that you place an application when you are ready and able to play again so that we can take your application seriously. I mean no offense and hope that you do not take it as such but as of now you would not be able to apply if your not able to even play.

Good luck with your computer,

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 418 Location : Kentucky

Please Read... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Please Read...   Please Read... I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 13:07

Don't waste your money that may be something of a small problem. You could be spending 400 dollars fixing a 20 dollar problem. If your computer is getting said blue screen of death, You should write down the stop code. It's that rediculously long number that has a crap ton of 0's.

A BSOD (blue screen of death) is a lot of the times a hardware problem, it could be a range of things. Something small like memory failure or an improperly seated card or something major like a failing motherboard or a dying processor, all of which would be cheaper buying separate than buying a completely new computer... Dig?

If you don't know what to do with the code the BSOD gives you, post it on the forum under our technical help and computer problems section of this site. I know of three people who know what they're doing and can most certainly help you.

Good luck,

Jinx.
Back to top Go down
Stouty

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-12 Number of posts : 2 Location :

Please Read... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Please Read...   Please Read... I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 21:28

Thanks Guys, Yes i understand and no offence at all Ghost. Thanks Jinx but i think i might buy a new computer also just for gaming so itll help out alot.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

Please Read... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Please Read...   Please Read... I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011 - 4:56

Great attitude future {SA} brother!

Let us know when you get your hardware issues resolved so that you can then apply and be apart of the Best Sniper Team out there!

Good luck.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down

Please Read... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Please Read...   Please Read... I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011 - 4:43

maybe u have a corrupted disc u may need a new hard drive or a proscesser i had the sam problem a few months ago before i got in sa i can't play these good taken care of game like call of duty game of the year and call of duty united offensive i got black ops battlefield bad company 2 those two need a proscesser and those ones i was talking about like united offensive and game of the year these were the to first onesmay need a proscesser i don't really know yet maybe i can make a sniper only server when i get me a proscesser lol. Hopefully i make the server right maybe u will have to look these games up at www.google.com or at www.yahoo.com these are the two websites i use to look up stuff .Just to let u know i have severs for u guys they are mods like aliens and zombies paint ball custom maps these are for cod4. I have the adress here is paint ball 109.70.148.206:28930 and aliens 109.70.148.206:28938 custom maps 109.70.148.206:28936 AND YES U CAN DOWNLOAD THESE SERVERS IN THE GAME! Please try them there special to me .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Read... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Please Read...   Please Read... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Read...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Snipers Academy Clan Chatter :: News and Updates -