Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

im stupid...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

im stupid... Vide
PostSubject: im stupid...   im stupid... I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011 - 5:37

My dad grounded me from computer games for a week, for not coming down when he was callin me for dinner. Sorry guys, but i still will be on vent whenever im on, and so i can still do admin work
Back to top Go down
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 418 Location : Kentucky

im stupid... Vide
PostSubject: Re: im stupid...   im stupid... I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011 - 15:23

That's funny shit. Sorry man, maybe when you get the nommins you'll go and eat Razz
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

im stupid... Vide
PostSubject: Re: im stupid...   im stupid... I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011 - 3:07

you have no idea how hungry i get. i can barely eat breakfast because of morning practice, have to spend all day thinking about food till lunch where i get only 1 normal sized sandwich with minimal meat and cheese, then i got more class, then ANOTHER practice, and water sports make you hungry like crazy, so 2-3ish hours later i get home starving, eat crapload of snacks, then im hungryish but not really, so i dont eat all my dinner, then i get yelled at...fun life, fun fun fun
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

im stupid... Vide
PostSubject: Re: im stupid...   im stupid... I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011 - 19:57

Get some Nature Vally snacks it's a Granola Bar. I eat tons of them and keeps me all G till lunch and dinner.
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
Sponsored content

im stupid... Vide
PostSubject: Re: im stupid...   im stupid... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im stupid...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: {SA} Member Presence :: Other Events -