Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
DarkSin

Age : 27 Registration date : 2011-06-27 Number of posts : 8 Location :

DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) Vide
PostSubject: DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)   DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011 - 23:27

1. My in-game name is DarkSin. My xfire username is Dragon90574
2. I am 15 years old
3. I think I should be in {SA} because i'm a very nice and reliable person, but I can enforce rules when necessary. I'm also very hard working towards improving my sniper skills.
4.Currently no screenshots :/, but i have played with some members that might remember my scoring. :O
5. Members who back me: I haven't talked to many members but I know that {SA}WarMachine backs me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) Vide
PostSubject: Re: DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)   DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011 - 23:45

I do back him to get in. He is an average sniper I'd say, and he is nice and will enforce rules. Good Luck and see you on the field.
Back to top Go down
xChubbz-_

xChubbz-_

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-04-26 Number of posts : 78 Location : San Diego, CA

PostSubject: Re: DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)   DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011 - 11:13

you need some screenshots.. if you had some i would def back.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)   DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011 - 12:53

{SA}xChubbz-_ wrote:
you need some screenshots.. if you had some i would def back.

Backing should be based on personal experience with the player, not their scores.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)   DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul 2011 - 6:58

Hello DarkSin,

I think that I had only played a match are two with you but am willing to give you a shot to see if you got what it takes to be a bad azz sniper of {SA}

Congrats on becoming our newest Recruit please change your tags to {SA}Rct.Darksin or {SA}Rct|Darksin

Please review this below:
https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/apply-for-sa-f3/joining-sa-rct-tags-t1105.htm

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/officer-positions-f5/ranks-and-their-meaning-t752.htm?highlight=ranks

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/news-and-updates-f1/snipersacadamy1-server-rules-t865.htm?highlight=rules

Please now change your name on:

-Forum
-Server
-Xfire (If available)
-Ventrilo

EXAMPLE = {SA}Rct.Darksin or {SA}Rct|Darksin

Last edited by {SA}CROE|ghost on Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 9:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

PostSubject: Re: DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)   DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul 2011 - 8:02

lmao ghost its dark SIN i laughed so hard when i read this xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
DarkSin

PostSubject: Re: DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)   DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul 2011 - 8:13

^ Loling Very Happy. It's ok Ghost, you aren't the first to make that mistake XD
Back to top Go down
DarkSin

PostSubject: Re: DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)   DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul 2011 - 8:14

Oh, and thank you guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)   DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul 2011 - 9:04

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Cool Cool
ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)   DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul 2011 - 21:48

Hey, what country are you in? i would like to play with you ( if US tell timezone)
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

PostSubject: Re: DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)   DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul 2011 - 23:08

He lives about 12 blocks from me. (U.S.) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)   DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 8:45

FYI - This is just a friendly reminder that as a Recruit of {SA} when playing on the {SA} server please make sure to have your tags on. This is done to tract your status and overall gaming attitude when playing on the {SA} Server.

Thanks again,
{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)   DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011 - 0:51

Keep in mind Darksin,

You only have 5 post and your not that active as a recruit of {SA}.

Lets get Sniping,

{SA]CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

Age : 613 Registration date : 2010-05-01 Number of posts : 663 Location : Germany Hell.

PostSubject: Re: DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)   DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011 - 18:52

Be active be cool be SA's style and you gonne become private !

Whatever congratz for your RCT's statut Smile

my xfire = msfaster if you need help or something Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)   DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011 - 5:34

Hola brother,

I know that we are all busy but keep it up and playing on the {SA} server and placing post on the {SA} forum when you get the chance to.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)   DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011 - 1:10

Application Rejected due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)   DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011 - 5:40

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t2152-darksin-s-resignation

ghost take a look at this will ya?
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)   DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011 - 4:27

{SA}SGT|Mozzarella wrote:
https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t2152-darksin-s-resignation

ghost take a look at this will ya?

Thank you sir.

So for documentation purposes.

Applicant has resigned from the {SA} Team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)   DarkSin's Application              (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DarkSin's Application (Application Rejected - due to in Resignation)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -