Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
{SA}Rct|Logan Sackett

{SA}Rct|Logan Sackett

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-07-08 Number of posts : 33 Location : McNeal Arizona

Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 21:08

im good mith an mp44 or a m249
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-06-16 Number of posts : 149 Location : maryland

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 22:52

ak 74u
bandolier
stopping power
steady aim
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-06-16 Number of posts : 149 Location : maryland

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 23:14

no attachments of course..
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 0:11

Alright, made my class. And i have the same exact class as mozzy, just incase
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 4:13

also with other classes i can have ak-47 and a m16 both bando stopping power and deep impact because i absolutely hate g36
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 21:54

I would like 1-2 more breakers, and 2 more Sweepers

Sinful, put yourself up for something
Back to top Go down
{SA}Mattagon
Private
Private
{SA}Mattagon

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-09 Number of posts : 237 Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 22:42

i dont know why you guys don't like the ak47, you have to become skilled with it and master the recoil, there is a reason why almost all competitive players use it

a good player with and ak47 can beat any other weapon
Back to top Go down
{SA}Rct|Logan Sackett

{SA}Rct|Logan Sackett

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-07-08 Number of posts : 33 Location : McNeal Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011 - 2:12

Ill be anything you guys need just tell me the type of guns needed and ill be it. im good with just about anything
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Rick
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Rick

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 124 Location : MI

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011 - 3:08

Sign me up for whatever if you need me, but the M4, G3 and MP5 have always been my favorites. I have had fun in the past with the m249.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011 - 5:30

I'm up for a breaker or sweeper. Gonna play some TDM with a 249, and also a G36 a few days, to see how I do.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011 - 5:38

{SA}Rct|Logan Sackett wrote:
Ill be anything you guys need just tell me the type of guns needed and ill be it. im good with just about anything

already put you down

{SA}RTFM|Sinful wrote:
I'm up for a breaker or sweeper. Gonna play some TDM with a 249, and also a G36 a few days, to see how I do.

~Sinful

im prolly gonna put you on the sweeper
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011 - 7:41

anyone up for a practice in an hour, or tomorrow evening/night?
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011 - 8:08

im down
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011 - 8:21

Servers on no-go list:

Clowns Crossfire TDM (non-hardcore, and it's just a useless server for doing anything tactical. Everyones running around spraying everything that moves)
GR|Hardcore|TDM (they'll ban you for camping, and just like to be asses in general)
BASHHOUSE II (non-hardcore, but might be fine for just testing your stuff)
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011 - 20:53

{SA}RTFM|Sinful wrote:
Servers on no-go list:

Clowns Crossfire TDM (non-hardcore, and it's just a useless server for doing anything tactical. Everyones running around spraying everything that moves)
GR|Hardcore|TDM (they'll ban you for camping, and just like to be asses in general)

clowns also no punkbuster

Hitmanclan TDM- hardcore, all maps except for shipment i think, if we play that server do NOT play on bog. everyone has a lmg and spawn camps or frag x1000***not sure about PB***
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011 - 20:55

{SA}Samuri wrote:
im down

do you want anything specific or just whatever?
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011 - 1:22

{SA}SGT|Mozzarella wrote:
{SA}RTFM|Sinful wrote:
Servers on no-go list:

clowns also no punkbuster

Hitmanclan TDM- hardcore, all maps except for shipment i think, if we play that server do NOT play on bog. everyone has a lmg and spawn camps or frag x1000***not sure about PB***

To find out if they run PB, just type /serverstatus while in the server, and look in the console. It will say something like Punkbuster 1 or 0. 0 = disabled, 1 =enabled.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011 - 2:48

@mozzy i was talking about the practice with sin but im down for whatever you give me to
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011 - 5:37

ATRS is pretty good
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011 - 10:13

{SA}*5|LT|Sperrow wrote:
ATRS is pretty good

Their players are definitely respectable, and nice. Whats the IP to their server? It doesn't pop up on my list anywhere.
Back to top Go down
{SA}Rct|Logan Sackett

{SA}Rct|Logan Sackett

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011 - 21:45

ok so did i make it to one of the practices? am i to late to be in this or what?
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011 - 23:42

{SA}Rct|Logan Sackett wrote:
ok so did i make it to one of the practices? am i to late to be in this or what?

No, you're not. We can do a practice tonight or tomorrow, if you're up for it.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011 - 0:19

ok, how about we set a date. no more of this maybe tomorrow and maybe tonight.

I Suggest this FRIDAY, the 21st. time TBA.

Everyone who has signed up so far respond before friday.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011 - 5:19

Thats Thursday, the 21st, or Friday, the 22nd. I don't know what universe you're living in.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011 - 5:22

And the password will be b1zar, if you encounter the server asking you for a password.

We can always set it so that whole day is TAC/Anygun, so we can practice, if you guys want.

I can try to get my computer to run as a server, if you guys want to do it that way, so we don't have to worry about any problems.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Snipers Academy Tactical Warfare :: Tactical Warfare -