Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Player to watch out for

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

Player to watch out for Vide
PostSubject: Player to watch out for   Player to watch out for I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011 - 0:31

Player Name: Tort!

his entire guid: cacbc158faca0b0936daec6b1073e0a8

disrespected {SA}

pistoled multiple times

and quickswitched a lot

also like to whine a lot whenever he lost

I attempted to kick for 600 min but he left, if you guys see him on watch him closely, i warned him plenty of times.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Player to watch out for   Player to watch out for I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011 - 3:42

Sounds good thanks for the FYI.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Player to watch out for   Player to watch out for I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011 - 5:49

so one rule gone and he gone
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Player to watch out for   Player to watch out for I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011 - 6:50

{SA}SGT|Mozzarella wrote:
so one rule gone and he gone

???WHAT???
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Player to watch out for   Player to watch out for I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011 - 6:58

XD he breaks 1 rule and hes gone from server for 600 Razz
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: Player to watch out for   Player to watch out for I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 0:38

If u see him break a rule then yes kick him immediately
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Player to watch out for   Player to watch out for I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 9:21

watch out for iFaith' clan members they kicked me from the server earlier simply because they were mad that i got a heli.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Player to watch out for   Player to watch out for I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 9:31

{SA}Samuri wrote:
watch out for iFaith' clan members they kicked me from the server earlier simply because they were mad that i got a heli.

You know I have kicked a couple of them for doing stupid stuff like that and will now tempban if I see a faith member breaker the Faith of being able to not break our SA rules.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: Player to watch out for   Player to watch out for I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 21:58

Ive kicked one of them for quick switching. they dont seem to listen. I was specing the rest of the game on the other one, but he stopped when i was specing him. They seem like the people keeping rules when they KNOW they are being watched. ie, go undercover on them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player to watch out for   Player to watch out for I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player to watch out for

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -