Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

sKzz'Bourne kicked for wearing our {SA} tags and for claiming to be in rcon admin of the SA server.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

sKzz'Bourne kicked for wearing our {SA} tags and for claiming to be in rcon admin of the SA server. Vide
PostSubject: sKzz'Bourne kicked for wearing our {SA} tags and for claiming to be in rcon admin of the SA server.    sKzz'Bourne kicked for wearing our {SA} tags and for claiming to be in rcon admin of the SA server. I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 23:28

Hello Skzz,

FYI you are not a member nor have even applied to {SA}. So before claiming to be able to ban people on our Sever stating that your admin I would keep in mind that someones is always watching the server and is why you had been kicked. Please view our rules section and application section, then if you still decide to become a member then we shall go from there.

Remember until given the right please do not put {SA} tags on.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

sKzz'Bourne kicked for wearing our {SA} tags and for claiming to be in rcon admin of the SA server. Vide
PostSubject: Re: sKzz'Bourne kicked for wearing our {SA} tags and for claiming to be in rcon admin of the SA server.    sKzz'Bourne kicked for wearing our {SA} tags and for claiming to be in rcon admin of the SA server. I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 23:50

uh i dont know why he did what he did, i saw him in Oyd HC S&D, and he said all he has to do to join is apply, so idk what happened there
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: sKzz'Bourne kicked for wearing our {SA} tags and for claiming to be in rcon admin of the SA server.    sKzz'Bourne kicked for wearing our {SA} tags and for claiming to be in rcon admin of the SA server. I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 0:03

You're a lot more lenient than I would have been, ghost. I personally have zero tolerance for people that pull stunts like that. If it was just tags, that would only warrant a kick if they refused to remove them. Refusal to remove tags, and claiming to have Rcon priveleges = instaban.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sKzz'Bourne kicked for wearing our {SA} tags and for claiming to be in rcon admin of the SA server.    sKzz'Bourne kicked for wearing our {SA} tags and for claiming to be in rcon admin of the SA server. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sKzz'Bourne kicked for wearing our {SA} tags and for claiming to be in rcon admin of the SA server.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -