Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Chevy LOA ish

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

Chevy LOA ish Vide
PostSubject: Chevy LOA ish   Chevy LOA ish I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011 - 21:20

haha well my parents dont want me playing video games for a week... Laughing but i will still be on the forum and on xfire/vent/teamspeak so i will be able to talk, just not play.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

Chevy LOA ish Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chevy LOA ish   Chevy LOA ish I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011 - 23:44

Lol, been there, done that. Mine used to get a gallon size ziploc, and a roll of duct tape, and wrap the ziploc like a damned Christmas present.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

Chevy LOA ish Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chevy LOA ish   Chevy LOA ish I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011 - 6:38

hahaha my parents trust me to not do it. im not gonna break that trust.
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

Chevy LOA ish Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chevy LOA ish   Chevy LOA ish I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011 - 19:53

{SA}RTFM|Sinful wrote:
Lol, been there, done that. Mine used to get a gallon size ziploc, and a roll of duct tape, and wrap the ziploc like a damned Christmas present.

D A M

Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Chevy LOA ish Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chevy LOA ish   Chevy LOA ish I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011 - 0:38

Well I just got grounded...
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

Chevy LOA ish Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chevy LOA ish   Chevy LOA ish I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011 - 0:42

lol? how? its been over a week
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Chevy LOA ish Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chevy LOA ish   Chevy LOA ish I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011 - 0:44

Momma is moody
Back to top Go down
{SA}Slixk
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}Slixk

Age : 30 Registration date : 2011-04-28 Number of posts : 96 Location : some where Under the Influence

Chevy LOA ish Vide
PostSubject: Chevy LOA ish   Chevy LOA ish I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011 - 0:46

Chevy i want you to play with me so we can kick ass on the server
P.S. my nickname/inside joke for you is boobinator
and for all those that ask i won't say o.o
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Chevy LOA ish Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chevy LOA ish   Chevy LOA ish I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011 - 7:18

lol slixk that was awesome. ill try to get video games back asap. but anyway i came here to say that i have my laptop back
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Chevy LOA ish Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chevy LOA ish   Chevy LOA ish I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Aug 2011 - 17:39

so uh. its been more than a week i know, but my mom doesnt feel like giving my games back yet so... idk ill stay active on the forum. but still cant play with you all.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Chevy LOA ish Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chevy LOA ish   Chevy LOA ish I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Sep 2011 - 4:40

Update:
i might not be on for a bit, school and work are taking over my life.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

Chevy LOA ish Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chevy LOA ish   Chevy LOA ish I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Sep 2011 - 20:28

yeah it's a part of life so get your ish done. And in your spare time if you got time for a game or two you know where to find us at. See yah on the battle field soon. Peace
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Chevy LOA ish Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chevy LOA ish   Chevy LOA ish I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Sep 2011 - 20:40

But can I has a challenge when I'm on next time? XD haha jkjk
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

Chevy LOA ish Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chevy LOA ish   Chevy LOA ish I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Sep 2011 - 20:51

affraid < hmmm, you never know Wink

What a Face ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Chevy LOA ish Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chevy LOA ish   Chevy LOA ish I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Sep 2011 - 20:55

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chevy LOA ish Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chevy LOA ish   Chevy LOA ish I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chevy LOA ish

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: {SA} Member Presence :: Leave of Absence (LOA) -