Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

BlackAngel application request (Complete)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
{SA}Pvt. Darking
Private
Private
{SA}Pvt. Darking

Age : 36 Registration date : 2011-07-22 Number of posts : 23 Location : Venezuela

BlackAngel application request  (Complete) - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: BlackAngel application request (Complete)   BlackAngel application request  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011 - 19:33

thnak u so much..
Back to top Go down
{SA}Pvt. Darking
Private
Private
{SA}Pvt. Darking

Age : 36 Registration date : 2011-07-22 Number of posts : 23 Location : Venezuela

PostSubject: Re: BlackAngel application request (Complete)   BlackAngel application request  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011 - 19:54

anyone know how to make my ping is below 200
Back to top Go down
{SA}Pvt. Darking
Private
Private
{SA}Pvt. Darking

PostSubject: Re: BlackAngel application request (Complete)   BlackAngel application request  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011 - 19:55

because when I'm playing shot and the bullet comes two days after LoL
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: BlackAngel application request (Complete)   BlackAngel application request  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011 - 0:45

You need to go to this link and do some tweaking. It may or may not help.

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t1388-tweaking-your-fps-and-registry-to-enhance-game-play-via-console-commands

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: BlackAngel application request (Complete)   BlackAngel application request  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011 - 21:57

Hello Darking,

I have been in many matches now with Darkiing and believe that he has what it takes to be an {SA} Private! Heck in this time where it is at its slowest he comes on and plays a lot when i am logged on and truly shows his loyalty to the SA clan. That's a win in my book for sure!

Congrats on becoming our newest Private making it! Please change your tags to {SA}Darkiing

Please now change your name on:

-Forum
-Server
-Xfire (If available)
-Ventrilo

Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: BlackAngel application request (Complete)   BlackAngel application request  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 8 Nov 2011 - 6:43

LOL Darking forget what I had been saying during on match late Monday night for me and I think early Tuesday for you.. Keep kicking azz and I will snipe with you again.

{SA}CL|ghost
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: BlackAngel application request (Complete)   BlackAngel application request  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 8 Nov 2011 - 7:25

{SA}CL|ghost wrote:
Hello Darking,

I have been in many matches now with Darkiing and believe that he has what it takes to be an {SA} Private! Heck in this time where it is at its slowest he comes on and plays a lot when i am logged on and truly shows his loyalty to the SA clan. That's a win in my book for sure!

Congrats on becoming our newest Private making it! Please change your tags to {SA}Darkiing

Please now change your name on:

-Forum
-Server
-Xfire (If available)
-Ventrilo

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlackAngel application request (Complete)   BlackAngel application request  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BlackAngel application request (Complete)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -