Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}RCT|titan

Age : 27 Registration date : 2011-08-21 Number of posts : 2 Location :

Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) Vide
PostSubject: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011 - 3:10

1.my game name is jordan and i do not have a xfire
2.i am 14 years old
3.i think i should be in {SA} because... im a good sniper, i dont get mad at any of the players
4.screen shots
https://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l536/jwhabben/?action=view¤t=shot0009.jpg

5. {SA} members that back me
RCT !nsane

jordan

Last edited by {SA}RCT|titan on Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 21:33; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-06-16 Number of posts : 149 Location : maryland

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011 - 3:45

please fix the application following the sample
https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t718-sample-application-you-must-read-this-if-you-intend-to-apply-for-a-spot-in-the-clan
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011 - 4:03

i never said i would give you my support...
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011 - 4:13

Jordan, ive seen you on the server today. Youre pretty good but once again, you dont enforce any rules. I happend to notice that a lot of new coming players that are applying arent enforcing the rules. They just let the SA members do that while they have fun playing. Just because your a good sniper doesnt mean you should be accepted to the clan. Im not sure but I dont think that all members you posted above are willing to back you. Also check mozzy's post, he never said he'd back you. Next time, really confirm if someone backs you or not. And please do what Doc said, make a proper application. Good luck in the future.

Donkeh
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 425 Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011 - 5:53

I helped you, but I never said I'd back. But I will think about after I played with you some more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011 - 19:13

Try to be active on our server, so an admin can check you out to see if your able to be a rct.

Donkeh
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011 - 4:40

Note* Application has been adjusted by the applicant as requested.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

Age : 613 Registration date : 2010-05-01 Number of posts : 663 Location : Germany Hell.

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011 - 10:53

Hello, Titan !

Welcome by us and thanks you for the apply.

Try to get some screenshot on the {SA}'s server

Have fun & good luck
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeThu 8 Sep 2011 - 4:13

Jordan what is it that you are tying to place in your post.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeThu 8 Sep 2011 - 4:14

{SA}CROE|ghost wrote:
Jordan what is it that you are tying to place in your post.

He will copy it to me through xfire, ill try to post it for him
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011 - 3:36

I back him, hes a nice guy, fun to play with. Decent (however you write this) sniper.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011 - 5:07

Hello Titan,

Congrats on becoming our newest Recruit please change your tags to {SA}Rct|Titan or {SA}RCT.Titan.

Please review this below:
https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/apply-for-sa-f3/joining-sa-rct-tags-t1105.htm

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/officer-positions-f5/ranks-and-their-meaning-t752.htm?highlight=ranks

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/news-and-updates-f1/snipersacadamy1-server-rules-t865.htm?highlight=rules

Please now change your name on:

-Forum
-Server
-Xfire (If available)
-Ventrilo

EXAMPLE = {SA}Rct|Titan or {SA}RCT.Titan
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

Age : 613 Registration date : 2010-05-01 Number of posts : 663 Location : Germany Hell.

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011 - 10:32

Titan,
Congratz for your new statut !

Show us, what you got !
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011 - 12:58

Congratulations Jordan!!! Now show us some moves baby Razz

Donkeh
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011 - 21:54

Congratulations Jordan, now show us some moves Razz
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011 - 4:23

{SA}Donkeh wrote:
Congratulations Jordan, now show us some moves Razz

you already said that dude, but hey Titan, i havent seen you on the forum, you should really be active on the forum as well as on the server(s).
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Excision
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Excision

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-09-24 Number of posts : 141 Location : HELL!

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011 - 22:44

Congrats, i look forward to playing on the server with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Nov 2011 - 2:27

Titan,

Get active on the Forum and Server again, otherwise your application may be rejected

{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011 - 2:59

Titan,

As discussed on the {SA} server you need to have at Least 25 post to advance within the {SA} ranks. It is good to have you on the server today and I hope to see you more but if you ever want to move up the {SA} ladder I would start by getting active on the {SA} server as well.

Good Luck,
{SA}CL|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011 - 7:20

Titan nobody has seen you in a while. get active or you will be rejected.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011 - 7:47

2 posts-
{SA}CL|ghost wrote:
C-1) Come on really, everyone should have more then 25 posts! I mean if you can't even place more than 25 post then why even join a clan? New rule if you try to apply for a promo with less then 25 posting messages, your application will be rejected on the spot. So when Admin is viewing ones Promotion request this will be just one more thing that will be looked at when regarding advancement in {SA}.

Last visit, September 25th.

5 hours activity time.

I say no.

Like Sh4dow, has had 4 months to show himself. Has not succeeded in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011 - 18:28

Titan,

Your application to join {SA} is being rejected due to the fact your have been inactive on both the forum & {SA} server

{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Titan's application new recruit   (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titan's application new recruit (Rejected Due to Inactivity)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -