Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Beginning Clan Video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

Beginning Clan Video Vide
PostSubject: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011 - 22:55

So ive been working on the clan video lately. Been busy so not that far yet. Heres the real beginning. With the beginning text and one shot, tell me what you guys think, I can still edit it:

Donkeh

EDIT: I dont know how to delete the spectating text.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 425 Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011 - 23:11

Type /cg_drawSpectatorMessages 0 in console to delete the spectating text. And type /cg_chatHeight 0 if you want to delete the chat text. Very Happy

Last edited by {SA}*5|CPT|EpicZ on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 23:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011 - 23:11

{SA}*5|CPT|EpicZ wrote:
Type /cg_drawSpectatorMessages 0 in console. And type /cg_chatHeight 0 if you want to remove the chat text. Very Happy

Roger that epicz, thanks mate Razz
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 425 Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011 - 23:13

No problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011 - 23:16

{SA}*5|CPT|EpicZ wrote:
No problem Very Happy

Btw, you suggest I change anything on the vid so far, maybe some effects. Im not really good in this stuff but I like to learn and do it.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

Age : 613 Registration date : 2010-05-01 Number of posts : 663 Location : Germany Hell.

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Sep 2011 - 0:15

You need a cfg movie bro Smile

But hte beginning is really nice
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Sep 2011 - 0:30

{SA}SGT|~IAM wrote:
You need a cfg movie bro Smile

But hte beginning is really nice

What is that?
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-06-16 Number of posts : 149 Location : maryland

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Sep 2011 - 0:46

nice looking forward to the finished product
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Sep 2011 - 1:42

Okay, so I edited a little bit more, now I have all the text of the intro, after this comes the gameplay, and maybe some text flying by. But what do you guys think of the text, cause in these situations my English fails me and I dont really know what to write. Theres also a part in the video when the text jumps from 'Do you have what it takes' to '...To become a real sniper'. I had some problems with the sound so I made a little hard sound and then tried to continue the music. Here's the vid:

Donkeh
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Sep 2011 - 3:49

i think it should be a little longer than just one kill. just spectate a bunch of people while recording, write down the time of the best kills and put more into the killing part. 1 kill is not enough
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Sep 2011 - 3:57

{SA}SGT|Mozzarella wrote:
i think it should be a little longer than just one kill. just spectate a bunch of people while recording, write down the time of the best kills and put more into the killing part. 1 kill is not enough

There will be more kills after this, I didnt start doing that already. Its not gonna stay with 1 kill, or do you mean more kills after that one kill.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Sep 2011 - 4:02

i was just sayin put more kills in it
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Sep 2011 - 4:39

i was just sayin put more kills in it

After the intro or in the intro.....?
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

Age : 613 Registration date : 2010-05-01 Number of posts : 663 Location : Germany Hell.

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Sep 2011 - 11:51

Download it -> http://cfgfactory.com/skins/view.php?file_id=4e5745ccd21ac

and read the "README"

Finally have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Sep 2011 - 4:01

This video is without the effects I will be adding and without the rest of the video, just a little preview of what ive made so far. Some zoom-ins may not be that good, but I had some problems with ppl writing stuff that I couldnt remove until a few days ago when someone in my clan (IAM) told me how to. Enjoy it so far, and ill continue on the finishing touch. Tell me what you guys think about it so far. I will probably make it 1 more minute, and then end it.

Donkeh
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Sep 2011 - 10:20

Yeah, i love it brother !!! Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011 - 6:15

Hey, that looks a lot better.

I think it would be even better, if you got more than just 2 maps of gameplay. get them all. Also, get as much members included as you can
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011 - 7:21

Hey, that looks a lot better.

I think it would be even better, if you got more than just 2 maps of gameplay. get them all. Also, get as much members included as you can

Working on it, need to start filming again, gonna delete te last part, and I will make the montage 1 minutes longer sooo Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011 - 7:46

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! VIDEO IS AWSOME Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

{SA}*5|ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011 - 13:34

{SA}*5|ROE|Rambo wrote:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! VIDEO IS AWSOME Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

{SA}*5|ROE|Rambo Cool Cool

Thanks Rambo Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011 - 22:31

Dont think I can get all the maps though, prolly gonna add few more maps like Vacant, Shipment, Strike and Underground. After the last kill of rambo (When he shoots the guy under the stairs) the music goes slow again for like 10 seconds, I cant do a lot of shots then, should I do another bit of text, and what should it say. After the text the music speed will go faster and more kills will be added.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011 - 4:44

Okay I like it alot, but I think that you should fade in after every comment into a couple of epic killing shots then fade back out to the next comment then fade back in ect... Try that and I think the effect and the point your trying to get across will be even more effective this way. Other wise it's just a speech with pics afterwards instead of during which captures and audience more so.

Looks good and I love the pharse 'to kick some sniper azz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job brother let me know when you feel that it is done and I can surely post it for you on the main page.

Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011 - 5:42

{SA}CROE|ghost wrote:
Okay I like it alot, but I think that you should fade in after every comment into a couple of epic killing shots then fade back out to the next comment then fade back in ect... Try that and I think the effect and the point your trying to get across will be even more effective this way. Other wise it's just a speech with pics afterwards instead of during which captures and audience more so.

Looks good and I love the pharse 'to kick some sniper azz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job brother let me know when you feel that it is done and I can surely post it for you on the main page.

Thanks ghost, and what do you mean with every comment?
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct 2011 - 20:24

The text in the video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Clan Video   Beginning Clan Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning Clan Video

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bragging Rights :: Vids -