Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Mozzy gots stuffs to do's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

Mozzy gots stuffs to do's Vide
PostSubject: Mozzy gots stuffs to do's   Mozzy gots stuffs to do's I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011 - 7:40

So, on thursday, i will leave to San Diego California, which is about an hour and a half drive from where i live. Its for a water polo tourney(i got the last spot! yay!). Its for 3 days, so i will get back on saturday. Dont know what time yet though. So just lettin ya know for 3 days i wont be on whatsoever for site or cod. unless i get wifi in my hotel or wherever the heck im staying at.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Mozzy gots stuffs to do's   Mozzy gots stuffs to do's I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011 - 13:07

Good luck with your trounament and hurry back Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Mozzy gots stuffs to do's   Mozzy gots stuffs to do's I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011 - 3:47

lol silly me, its NEXT weekend! ill be on this weekend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

Age : 613 Registration date : 2010-05-01 Number of posts : 663 Location : Germany Hell.

PostSubject: Re: Mozzy gots stuffs to do's   Mozzy gots stuffs to do's I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011 - 9:04

You do water polo ? wow
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: Mozzy gots stuffs to do's   Mozzy gots stuffs to do's I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011 - 5:50

Alrighty then, i am back, not in black, cause im white...though my tan has been coming around preeetty nicely.

We won 2 games out of 6 >.<, but i only really played the last 2 games, the second of which we won in double overtime! it was crazy intense. The hotel we went to had AMAZING pancakes, or hotcakes as they called them. Anywho my assisstant coach told me i might be on varsity now because i hustled my ass from 2-2(basically the full length of the pool, ie-2 meters from one cage to 2 meters to the other cage). So THANK GOD for my fastish swimming ability Smile

hope im not bragging or anything im just really excited bout the varsity part
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Mozzy gots stuffs to do's   Mozzy gots stuffs to do's I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011 - 6:06

{SA}SGT|Mozzarella wrote:
Alrighty then, i am back, not in black, cause im white...though my tan has been coming around preeetty nicely.

Lolz, well said xD. And welcome back Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: Mozzy gots stuffs to do's   Mozzy gots stuffs to do's I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011 - 8:24

Good job Mozzy Smile I am vurry happy for you
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Mozzy gots stuffs to do's   Mozzy gots stuffs to do's I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011 - 4:34

Congrats brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mozzy gots stuffs to do's   Mozzy gots stuffs to do's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mozzy gots stuffs to do's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: {SA} Member Presence :: Leave of Absence (LOA) -