Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Rule Change???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct 2011 - 23:18

Ok most of you, expect the newest recruits, know that I am one of the original {SA} members & have been around a VERY LONG TIME.

Ive been & seen the good & the bad.

I have also remembered all the rules & most changes since {SA}'s creation. There is just one rule that is just on my last damn nerve.

This rule about not being able to kill a damn helicopter with a CLASS AUTO (SAW, RPD, M60, etc).
I have been in {SA} long enough to know the original rule for {SA} was NO AUTO's (ON PEOPLE.) I put the ON PEOPLE because yes it was ALLOWED TO KILL HELICOPTERS WITH A MG!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Then once they helicopter was destroyed the person(s) would switch their class, grap a sniper rifle until they died and spanwed again with sniper class. There was almost NEVER a problem with this at all.

I dont know about you but it is just common sense that you dont want your team & yourself to get destroyed by an enemy helicopter.

I dont know when this stupid change came into effect to be honest but as I just said it is stupid. Ghost no offence but your reason for not even allowing the killing of helicopters with an auto rifle is just a dumb.

Yes I am a ROE & *5 but when a helicopter is destroying me or my team I STILL KILL THE HELICOPTERS WITH A AUTO. Do I kill anyone with the auto? NO. Did anyone else use one against people? NO
Arrow Im not going to just "line up to die" , I will defend myself & my team.....i really honestly dont give a damn if im shooting an auto at a helicopter CAUSE ITS A HELICOPTER

So I ask all you in {SA}:
DO YOU AGREE WITH ME ON THIS????? SHOULD WE JUST REMOVE THIS PART OF THE RULE????

{SA}*5|ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct 2011 - 0:24

I do agree with this 100 percent. Last week I was playing in the server, and there was a person called, {MoB}H4Z4RD and he got a heli copter twice. I was having a great score and then he gets a helicopter and destroys my entire team. And then not being able to kill it with an auto is just unfair. I then changed to the demolition class to get my rpg's and a SA member told me that wasnt allowed eiter. How are you allowed to kill helicopters then next to using mounted guns? I agree with this and I think we should change the rule a bit.

Donkeh
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct 2011 - 3:40

i agree with this. i just got laid out five times from a heli today and i cant stand it. it makes me want to stop playing.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Devil///
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Devil///

Age : 32 Registration date : 2011-05-21 Number of posts : 404 Location : wHERE ANYONE NEEDS A WELL PLACED BULLET!

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct 2011 - 4:39

i really dont have that much of a problem with them but with this im indifferent so if it is that much of a problem then by all means go ahead and change it, but if people decide to start mowing me down with the MGS ima go spider monkey all over someone and rip there throat out! Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-06-16 Number of posts : 149 Location : maryland

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct 2011 - 6:44

i agree with devil! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Devil///
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Devil///

Age : 32 Registration date : 2011-05-21 Number of posts : 404 Location : wHERE ANYONE NEEDS A WELL PLACED BULLET!

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct 2011 - 7:10

mwaahhahahaha..... Twisted Evil who said that Suspect
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct 2011 - 2:11

{SA}Donkeh wrote:
I then changed to the demolition class to get my rpg's and a SA member told me that wasnt allowed eiter. How are you allowed to kill helicopters then next to using mounted guns? I agree with this and I think we should change the rule a bit.

Donkeh

Whoever told you your not allowed to change to the standard demolition class for an rpg helicopter rape party is wrong. I have always allowed it, when they get their sniper back after rpg shots or just nade themselves. Tell whoever it was its ok.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Devil///
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Devil///

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct 2011 - 3:58

Mozzy is right who told you that?
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct 2011 - 5:33

{SA}|Devil/// wrote:
Mozzy is right who told you that?

Think it was MInoner, not sure. Been a while ago now.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Devil///
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Devil///

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct 2011 - 6:50

Ah .t
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

Jacen Kast

Age : 35 Registration date : 2009-04-18 Number of posts : 312 Location : Oklahoma

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct 2011 - 3:10

OK for 1 RPG is allowed but not on ppl can even carry it in your sniper setup

2. I have been hearing you cant even use a pistol on the Heli which by all means makes no difference.

My thoughts are this I am 50/50 in this matter for I don't see much issue with the Heli and if I do I use my pistol till I am out of ammo or it's dead, now to use a Automatic weapon on the heli just goes down super fast and then defeats using a Heli may as well not have it cause once its known to a bunch of ppl your going to have every1 do it then heli is gone.

So my final words are RPG and Pistol's yes, Auto's not so sure about lol
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct 2011 - 3:31

pistols aren't allowed on helicopters
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct 2011 - 3:44

{SA}CP| Jacen Kast wrote:
OK for 1 RPG is allowed but not on ppl can even carry it in your sniper setup

2. I have been hearing you cant even use a pistol on the Heli which by all means makes no difference.

My thoughts are this I am 50/50 in this matter for I don't see much issue with the Heli and if I do I use my pistol till I am out of ammo or it's dead, now to use a Automatic weapon on the heli just goes down super fast and then defeats using a Heli may as well not have it cause once its known to a bunch of ppl your going to have every1 do it then heli is gone.

So my final words are RPG and Pistol's yes, Auto's not so sure about lol

Does it matter if they helicopters go down????? NO. It is called keeping yourself alive in the game and keeping the other team on their toes'. If you shoot down there heli's it just means they have to get off there lazy asses and do some killing. Its how it was for years until this out of no where ''Rule" came along.

Either way the helis are going to die when im around cause im sick of them killing me OVER and OVER and OVER again when i cant get to no hiding spots either it is from being forced out of my spot or the map just doesnt have any......

Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

Jacen Kast

Age : 35 Registration date : 2009-04-18 Number of posts : 312 Location : Oklahoma

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct 2011 - 10:32

{SA}LT|Mozzarella wrote:
pistols aren't allowed on helicopters

Then how come RPG's are allowed on them but not pistols (or the talk about using Automatic gun's) when they both have the same affect which is none unless 3 or 4 people all sit there and do it which is highly unlikely

to go into detail on what i mean is most times if not always, when you use a pistol on a Heli you are more likely to run out of ammo before that Heli even begins to smoke lol and as far as RPG's go only have 2 shots miss one heli isn't going down unless you die and take another 1-2 shots at it while still being shot at sometimes and/or dying still.

So in other words, To have a rule saying no pistol on Heli is pointless if not just silly.

To put more on the Automatic subject, Heli are part of the game regardless and being a Sniper server it was known that the Heli may prove to be a challenge if not a bit retarded from time to time but it's the Challenge that make's us stand out as a Sniper server, I have died to a Heli number's of times and do not see it as a pain in the butt or an issue, and to add to that most matches only have none to 2-3 if it has a lot of players doing a good job and that's not always the case.

So to say this rule needs to be removed, I don't think anything is wrong with it at all
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Devil///
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Devil///

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct 2011 - 10:35

ok i have an idea, although personally i like the heli, but since this subject has started i have been peruszing other servers and have seen one that have helis still but the guns are turned off.. if it would solve the debate why not try it...

On a side note, i still remain indifferent
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct 2011 - 18:30

{SA}*5|ROE|Rambo wrote:
Ok most of you, expect the newest recruits, know that I am one of the original {SA} members & have been around a VERY LONG TIME.

Ive been & seen the good & the bad.

I have also remembered all the rules & most changes since {SA}'s creation. There is just one rule that is just on my last damn nerve.

This rule about not being able to kill a damn helicopter with a CLASS AUTO (SAW, RPD, M60, etc).
I have been in {SA} long enough to know the original rule for {SA} was NO AUTO's (ON PEOPLE.) I put the ON PEOPLE because yes it was ALLOWED TO KILL HELICOPTERS WITH A MG!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Then once they helicopter was destroyed the person(s) would switch their class, grap a sniper rifle until they died and spanwed again with sniper class. There was almost NEVER a problem with this at all.

I dont know about you but it is just common sense that you dont want your team & yourself to get destroyed by an enemy helicopter.

I dont know when this stupid change came into effect to be honest but as I just said it is stupid. Ghost no offence but your reason for not even allowing the killing of helicopters with an auto rifle is just a dumb.

Yes I am a ROE & *5 but when a helicopter is destroying me or my team I STILL KILL THE HELICOPTERS WITH A AUTO. Do I kill anyone with the auto? NO. Did anyone else use one against people? NO
Arrow Im not going to just "line up to die" , I will defend myself & my team.....i really honestly dont give a damn if im shooting an auto at a helicopter CAUSE ITS A HELICOPTER

So I ask all you in {SA}:
DO YOU AGREE WITH ME ON THIS????? SHOULD WE JUST REMOVE THIS PART OF THE RULE????

The Essence of being a sniper is Strategy dear Rambo and to know when to hide and take cover and when to pull the trigger for the killing blow. When a heli comes into do some trimming of the opponents enemy players. It would be who of you if you are on the opposing side to take cover. I myself become part of the walls and try to hide immediately when a heli comes in for some killing pleasure. The thing that gets me here is that there is a MG on some maps and no one takes advantage of them. You wont see that from me, for when I am on a map with an MG I B-Line to the closest MG station, maybe set a clay for protection and try my best to PWN the heli for my team.

I myself have been with this clan for a long azz time and it has always been this way and to be honest when one person pulls out an auto someone else usually follows suit. You may say but i am using it on the heli. That does not matter since some other players don't know that and start using one. After that its just down hill because its infectious where one person was using an auto on a heli, but now you have 4 people using it on other people because they heard the sound of an auto from the one person. This is not new and it happens all the time with pistols, autos, RPG's and so on.

Keep in mind Rambo that our rules are no AUTOS allowed. So if your running around with one, regardless of its purpose you are breaking the {SA} rules. May i suggest that you hide next time or take advantage of a mounted MG for that is what it is for.

Now I am going to stop you in your tracts before you say but I don't have the mobility that you do when you brandish an automatic weapon. Again it is strategy, where you have to know where the Heli is located and the MG that is located in the area needed to take it down. For yes, I have laid on the ground many times by the MG for cover until the heli was in a spot that I may be able to use it on. Its is not perfect but if it helps keeping others from breaking our {SA} rules then I am all up for being stealthy as possible and knowing my surrounding's to lesson the chance of death by Heli.

So when a Heli comes in play I challenge you to use your best tactics to stay alive and help out your team if you can without getting yourself killed. After all we are a sniper team and I believe one of the best. This is because of our ruling structure which I believe has made all of us better players by making us hold our shots so to not kill our own teammates, as well as to knowing when and when not to take cover.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Devil///
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Devil///

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct 2011 - 22:07

Amen! I totsly agree, like is aid before I'm indifferent because helis don't bother me when one comes into play I merely use basic strategy, know your surrounding and where it is and you should survive..
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

Jacen Kast

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct 2011 - 22:32

yes I do agree my self for the most part
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 0:53

but then there are the times on shipment when you really cant evade the heli that well.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 2:33

i have honestly never had to much of a problem because i a. either hide untill it goes away (including shipment, hide in crate set some clays your set.) or im the guy running for the lmg on the map who shoots down the heli.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Devil///
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Devil///

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 2:51

I disagree shipment is my map and I fpnt have a problem with the heli at all seriously ghost said it being a good sniper is knowing when to wait out an attack and defend, even on shipment that is still possible and easy to do
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 8:01

{SA}CP|Chevy wrote:
but then there are the times on shipment when you really cant evade the heli that well.

There is a little trick to shipment. Okay so there is the creates which i use with a clay for sure because its a must.....BUTTTTTT and here is the trick I use with shipment if your teammate or yourself has uav up then it is quite simple. Use the UVA to help you by staying on the side of the creates opposite to the Heli in the sky. Trust me this works wonders and is why though I may die from a heli I can assure you that its less then most because of my tactics.

Good trick to know give it a try, plus look up and always make sure that your on the other side of the crates where the heli is. Helpful hints save the day :-)

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 11:17

PS Donkeh,

RPG's are allowed on heli's and only heli's to shoot the sons of guns out of the sky. Feel free to use an RPG on a heli and a mounted MG in the maps that have them.

Rule 4 - RPG's and the Stationary MG"s are allowed on Helicopters ONLY and NOT SOFT TARGETS (Don't use your pistol on a helicopter)
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-06-16 Number of posts : 149 Location : maryland

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 15:23

you are allowed to use your rifle on a heli though correct? for instance if you miss with the second shot with rpg 1 shot from a r700 or .50 will put it on the ground
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 19:25

{SA}Doc wrote:
you are allowed to use your rifle on a heli though correct? for instance if you miss with the second shot with rpg 1 shot from a r700 or .50 will put it on the ground

But of course you can. Your Sniper rifle is allowed and on certain maps you can even use your C4 to pwn the heli when it comes down to ground level :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rule Change??? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rule Change???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Snipers Academy Clan Chatter :: News and Updates -