Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

School LOA Kyle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}Kyle
Private
Private
{SA}Kyle

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-07-20 Number of posts : 36 Location :

School LOA Kyle Vide
PostSubject: School LOA Kyle   School LOA Kyle I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 9:01

I thought i had to resign but i guess ill stay Smile. School work i gotta do for a couple of weeks til i get settled in. Thanks guys.
-Kyle
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

School LOA Kyle Vide
PostSubject: Re: School LOA Kyle   School LOA Kyle I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 9:38

For sure brother take care of your schooling first and when you get time after that then play. Never resign because then you cannot get back in. So the LOA well be just fine, all you have to do is check in to let us know how your doing.
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-06-16 Number of posts : 149 Location : maryland

School LOA Kyle Vide
PostSubject: Re: School LOA Kyle   School LOA Kyle I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 15:18

glad you chose this path instead of leaving Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

School LOA Kyle Vide
PostSubject: Re: School LOA Kyle   School LOA Kyle I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 18:17

WEEE, KYLE is not leaving!!! Good luck with your school bud, its not that bad, once you get used to it, its very easy and you'll have more free time Wink

`Donkeh
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

School LOA Kyle Vide
PostSubject: Re: School LOA Kyle   School LOA Kyle I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 21:35

There are only a few reasons that are legitly good for a resignation. Being too busy is never one of them. Keep that mind man, good to have you staying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School LOA Kyle Vide
PostSubject: Re: School LOA Kyle   School LOA Kyle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School LOA Kyle

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: {SA} Member Presence :: Leave of Absence (LOA) -