Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

{SA}CPT|REPOMAN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

{SA}CPT|REPOMAN Vide
PostSubject: {SA}CPT|REPOMAN   {SA}CPT|REPOMAN I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011 - 5:13

To my awsome team of snipers. I am sad to say that I need to disappear for a while to take care of my wife. Her condition has not getting better.

Just when i was getting back into the seen of things.

I will return and rise again to fight the good fight.

ALOHA and take care
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

{SA}CPT|REPOMAN Vide
PostSubject: Re: {SA}CPT|REPOMAN   {SA}CPT|REPOMAN I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011 - 12:31

Roger that Buddy, Good luck with your wife, hope she'll be alright Sad
Back to top Go down
THEANNIHILATOR

Age : 33 Registration date : 2011-06-22 Number of posts : 29 Location :

{SA}CPT|REPOMAN Vide
PostSubject: Re: {SA}CPT|REPOMAN   {SA}CPT|REPOMAN I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011 - 23:20

damn bro thats too bad hope your wife will be ok seey ah soon bro
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

{SA}CPT|REPOMAN Vide
PostSubject: Re: {SA}CPT|REPOMAN   {SA}CPT|REPOMAN I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Nov 2011 - 18:58

Things get better than worse and then back again. My Honda’s trans went and would cost more than its worth so I bought a $500 car that I had recently found out leaks when it rains lol. Hope to get back soon.

Aloha
Back to top Go down
THEANNIHILATOR

{SA}CPT|REPOMAN Vide
PostSubject: Re: {SA}CPT|REPOMAN   {SA}CPT|REPOMAN I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Nov 2011 - 6:08

ill see yah around bro
Back to top Go down
THEANNIHILATOR

{SA}CPT|REPOMAN Vide
PostSubject: Re: {SA}CPT|REPOMAN   {SA}CPT|REPOMAN I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Nov 2011 - 6:08

dman bro no luck at all eh well hope to see yah soon
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

Jacen Kast

Age : 35 Registration date : 2009-04-18 Number of posts : 312 Location : Oklahoma

{SA}CPT|REPOMAN Vide
PostSubject: Re: {SA}CPT|REPOMAN   {SA}CPT|REPOMAN I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Nov 2011 - 7:17

I understand how you feel bud with the whole car issue rofl and I pray that your wife gets better never did like seeing people suffer or sick and hope to see you soon
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

{SA}CPT|REPOMAN Vide
PostSubject: Re: {SA}CPT|REPOMAN   {SA}CPT|REPOMAN I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Nov 2011 - 21:29

A 500 dollar car can never be perfect.

Good luck, ill try to remember to pray for you
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

{SA}CPT|REPOMAN Vide
PostSubject: Re: {SA}CPT|REPOMAN   {SA}CPT|REPOMAN I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Nov 2011 - 22:53

{SA}MG|REPOMAN wrote:
Things get better than worse and then back again. My Honda’s trans went and would cost more than its worth so I bought a $500 car that I had recently found out leaks when it rains lol. Hope to get back soon.

Aloha

Man that's some shit Sad

I hope things get better for you both...
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

{SA}CPT|REPOMAN Vide
PostSubject: Re: {SA}CPT|REPOMAN   {SA}CPT|REPOMAN I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012 - 10:22

Update

YO YO wassup everyone! First off I would have to apoligues for my absence. 'I'm sorry".

Its been quite while since I have logged in and talked to everyone. I don't want to blast you with every deltail why I have been absent for the last few months so here are only a few.
my situation with my family has not been too great. You see my wife has been having trouble walking for awhile her foot is very sore. First she got a soft cast for a month then a real cast for another month then finaly after all of that she had to get surgery and yep back to the soft cast after that for a few weeks. During this time I had to do everything cook, clean, shop, fix things, EVERYTHING! Still doing everything till TODAY.

Our money situation is not all that great also and thats why I have been doing these get rich fast kinda deals lately. Surveys are the dam pits some work some are scams but way to slow to make real money. My inbox was full of things every day. I wasted my time.

I had learned by accitdent that YOU CAN MAKE MONEY ON YOU TUBE by putting ads on your videos. This is working really slow but I can see the money dripping in. Its fun to make videos try it.

I tried selling some of my auto parts and wood items on Craigs list but thats slow.

I have always tried to get away and log in to play some COD with the clan but failed.Every time I had a moment nobody was on.Now this does not say that i'm going to quit the best Sniper clan I'm just saying that my presence is going to be speratic. I still love the clan and still love the game. This clan has values that I support.

Aloha and take care everybody see you soon
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

{SA}CPT|REPOMAN Vide
PostSubject: Re: {SA}CPT|REPOMAN   {SA}CPT|REPOMAN I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012 - 16:10

Glad to see you back Repo, the server will be repopulated soon, most of the clan disappeared with school but we are slowly coming back. hope things work out better soon for you and see you soon (:

Aloha and good luck.
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

{SA}CPT|REPOMAN Vide
PostSubject: Re: {SA}CPT|REPOMAN   {SA}CPT|REPOMAN I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012 - 17:56

Thanks Chevy,
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

{SA}CPT|REPOMAN Vide
PostSubject: Re: {SA}CPT|REPOMAN   {SA}CPT|REPOMAN I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012 - 1:30

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

{SA}CPT|REPOMAN Vide
PostSubject: Re: {SA}CPT|REPOMAN   {SA}CPT|REPOMAN I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012 - 1:55

Repoman! I was recently thinking whats going on with you lol. Nice to have you check in man! Hope your wife does better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

{SA}CPT|REPOMAN Vide
PostSubject: Re: {SA}CPT|REPOMAN   {SA}CPT|REPOMAN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{SA}CPT|REPOMAN

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: {SA} Member Presence :: Leave of Absence (LOA) -