Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Toader's Application (Complete)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
{SA}SGT|Toader
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Toader

Age : 27 Registration date : 2011-10-26 Number of posts : 390 Location : Look behind you...

Toader's Application (Complete) - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Toader's Application (Complete)   Toader's Application (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011 - 6:37

Lol thanks, It is also only 9:36 here on 11/10 for me, but Rambo said he thought he was gonna do these 2moro. He figured out that he couldn't do it tomorrow so he did it 2day but with 2moro's date.
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Toader
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Toader

Age : 27 Registration date : 2011-10-26 Number of posts : 390 Location : Look behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Toader's Application (Complete)   Toader's Application (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011 - 6:39

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella wrote:
If you do not yet have ventrilo, you can enhance your experience here at {SA} by getting it. Get to know people better, and be able to tactically take out your enemy.

Here is the info

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t1758-ventrilo-server#14805

This server is a private server, for {SA} members only. You will not give the password to anyone, not even if you are trying to recruit them.

Thanks Mozzy, but I can't seem to access this info. It says only members with certain permission are allowed to read this forum.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Toader's Application (Complete)   Toader's Application (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011 - 6:44

Ah...sorry about that. Forgot kain put up a restriction on it for {SA} members only. Ill pm you the links
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Toader's Application (Complete)   Toader's Application (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011 - 7:01

{SA}ROE|Samuri wrote:
wth is everyone like 6 hours ahead of me?? its only 8:32 on 11/10/11 but gratz anywaay

I just put 11/11/11 cause I was going to do all these tommorow but I wont be able to do shit all weekend

{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Toader's Application (Complete)   Toader's Application (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011 - 11:41

Congratulations Toader, knew you would make it, keep kicking azz and ill see you on the battlefield soon.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

Jacen Kast

Age : 35 Registration date : 2009-04-18 Number of posts : 312 Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Toader's Application (Complete)   Toader's Application (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011 - 13:09

way to go toader congrats
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Toader's Application (Complete)   Toader's Application (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011 - 9:07

Congrats toader and welcome into the best damn sniper team out there!!

See yah on the battlefield!

{SA}CL|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Toader's Application (Complete)   Toader's Application (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011 - 18:40

Keep up the good work Toader!!

Got just under another month to go!!

Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Toader
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Toader

PostSubject: Re: Toader's Application (Complete)   Toader's Application (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011 - 19:39

Thanks Rambo Smile! Maybe one day you wont kick my butt! lols
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Toader's Application (Complete)   Toader's Application (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012 - 18:02

Toader,

Let me be the first to congradulate you to joining the {SA} ranks as a private. You have show loyalty to {SA}. You are a awsome person to play with & against on the battlefield. Your have been active on the forum & the server both. You also just someone who can make us all laugh at times and are just a awsome person in general from what we have all seen Smile

Be sure to update your you name:

Like a Star @ heaven {SA}Toader

{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Toader's Application (Complete)   Toader's Application (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012 - 21:47

Well I could not agree more about this ones activity. He is by far the most active as of late on the {SA} server as you can see in game tracker. Welcome to the Private and hope to see you are for awhile so that you too can move up the {SA} ladder of glory!

A sniper can adapt to any situation thus becoming the ultimate bringer of DEATH!

{SA}CL|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Toader's Application (Complete)   Toader's Application (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012 - 23:38

Gratz Toader. You are a very good player and a friend to me 2. You have shown that you've got what it takes to become a private and that you kick ass like your a captain already. Gratz again on the new rank and my my grandparents be proud of ya!

Good luckies,

Donkeh
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Toader
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Toader

PostSubject: Re: Toader's Application (Complete)   Toader's Application (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012 - 0:57

Thanks guys I finally don't have the noob symbol ;D
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Toader's Application (Complete)   Toader's Application (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012 - 2:06

{SA}Rct|Toader wrote:
Thanks guys I finally don't have the noob symbol ;D

I can put it back if you want Wink

Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Toader
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Toader

PostSubject: Re: Toader's Application (Complete)   Toader's Application (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012 - 8:57

No way if you do.... i dont know how I could live. Wow look at that an swtor ad on the top of my screen yummy!
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-10-30 Number of posts : 248 Location : Massachussetts

PostSubject: Re: Toader's Application (Complete)   Toader's Application (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012 - 19:49

I think you would look great with a noob symbol, it fits your style... lol!
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: Toader's Application (Complete)   Toader's Application (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012 - 20:54

Oh hey, congrats buddy =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toader's Application (Complete)   Toader's Application (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toader's Application (Complete)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -