Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-10-30 Number of posts : 248 Location : Massachussetts

SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011 - 4:47

Had already tried both of those things before I posted, and I already tried reinstalling. I bet there is just a file in there that doesn't belong (stuff like that has happened before).
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

Jacen Kast

Age : 35 Registration date : 2009-04-18 Number of posts : 312 Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011 - 6:27

true sorry I couldn't help you more bud
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Toader
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Toader

Age : 27 Registration date : 2011-10-26 Number of posts : 390 Location : Look behind you...

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011 - 6:29

My friend had this same problem. He plugged in a mic (i know it sounds stupid) but then it worked! So if you have a mic try this.

Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011 - 23:42

{SA}Rct|Toader wrote:
My friend had this same problem. He plugged in a mic (i know it sounds stupid) but then it worked! So if you have a mic try this.

I know the feeling.........If i dont have my headset plugged in COD4 WILL NOT WORK PERIOD.

{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011 - 0:46

I remember that rambo^ lmao
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-10-30 Number of posts : 248 Location : Massachussetts

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011 - 4:39

OMG, WTF!!!! IT WORKS! Thanks guys, and that is really strange.
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Toader
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Toader

Age : 27 Registration date : 2011-10-26 Number of posts : 390 Location : Look behind you...

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011 - 6:07

You're Welcome. No big deal im a genius
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011 - 6:02

I found that this trick works with any audio plug-in thing, because I tried to put my iPod's headphones in the mic slot of the computer, and it had the same effect (wouldn't recommend this, because it might mess something up on the computer).
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011 - 1:22

Me again, except now the microphone trick does not work, and I still get the error message, and if anyof you have an idea I would love to hear it.
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011 - 6:02

I have a plan to be on tomorrow, and it might just work, so if one of you guys sees a guy with my name and a different IP, please don't ban him (it will probably be me). This fix will not be permanent, but should last for a year or two.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011 - 7:19

i say we put a hold on this app untill computer issues get fixed.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011 - 7:23

Recruit as of 11-11-11

2 months are not done.

On LOA. When he comes back, if its after 1-11-12, then have him start over. If its before 2 months, have him complete 1 more month of Rct.
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011 - 16:39

Yeah, it didnt work, so Il work on it asap.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011 - 17:54

urm.. im not sure if i should be saying anything here, but i dont think gameplay should be the one thing that holds back a person from getting promoted. his activity on the forum should be able to cancel that out, and he is active on the forum, all though its mostly to tell us that his game is being stupid. i dont know what you guys want to listen to hear but i believe that he is active enough and has shown how loyal he is.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011 - 18:41

SA-X that you for still being active on the forum as well as updating us on your computer issue.

Quote :
urm.. im not sure if i should be saying anything here, but i dont think gameplay should be the one thing that holds back a person from getting promoted. his activity on the forum should be able to cancel that out, and he is active on the forum, all though its mostly to tell us that his game is being stupid. i dont know what you guys want to listen to hear but i believe that he is active enough and has shown how loyal he is.

Im going to have to agree with Chevy on this

{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

Jacen Kast

Age : 35 Registration date : 2009-04-18 Number of posts : 312 Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011 - 19:56

I agree as well and I know when his game was working he was on the server on a regular bases
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011 - 21:17

Hmm, good point Chevy. Even so, 2 months aren't done. Once his time comes we will discuss it.
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011 - 21:22

I really appreciate the support from you guys, and I am glad to say that Cod4 now works, even tho I am now level 5.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

Jacen Kast

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011 - 21:33

rofl don't feel bad I had to restart as well and since I uninstalled Cod right now I have to restart lol
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011 - 23:36

ive restarted my cod plenty of times. as of now i am still a level 37 i think on my version 1.6, and on one account for version 1.0 im level 18
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011 - 20:11

Yeah, except now I have to level to 3 (or 4) before i can actually play on the server, but at least i get to play. For some reason it just doesn't want to save.
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011 - 1:44

On vacation for a couple days, and the computer here doesn't like punk buster for some reason, but I will be back on the cod4 server by New Years, and I got my stats back!
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

Jacen Kast

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011 - 10:52

let us know when you get back.

Also should post your LOA in the LOA section of the server for future reference (Also could just post in general chat since it is only a few days roflmao)

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/f22-leave-of-absence-loa

Punk Buster will do that unless updated, While I do not have a link I know Ghost and a few others have it.
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011 - 4:24

Ok, wasn't sure if i should waste a post on the Loa for a short absence, so i didn't. I'm back, regardless, but oh well, just in time to celebrate the day the ball dropped (Donkeh's video, hehe).
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011 - 4:37

You know why justin bieber hates new years? He jealous that HIS ball hasn't dropped yet. *ba doo chh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -