Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

I can't play CoD4 anymore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}CP|Excision
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Excision

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-09-24 Number of posts : 141 Location : HELL!

I can't play CoD4 anymore Vide
PostSubject: I can't play CoD4 anymore   I can't play CoD4 anymore I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 0:58

well it started last week when i went to play cod 4 it kept saying "error: Modern Warfare: Mulitiplayer failed to start" so i tried again and it did it again. I tried about 10 times before iu decided i would just reinstall since it doesnt take very long and it would still save my profile, but when i went to reinstall it said: " error: CD rom corrupted"... i was just like WTF!?!? i tried again like 5 times but still doesnt work. soooooo... unles we get a MW3 server i won't be able to play with you guys Sad
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: I can't play CoD4 anymore   I can't play CoD4 anymore I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 1:05

{SA}CP|Excision wrote:
well it started last week when i went to play cod 4 it kept saying "error: Modern Warfare: Mulitiplayer failed to start" so i tried again and it did it again. I tried about 10 times before iu decided i would just reinstall since it doesnt take very long and it would still save my profile, but when i went to reinstall it said: " error: CD rom corrupted"... i was just like WTF!?!? i tried again like 5 times but still doesnt work. soooooo... unles we get a MW3 server i won't be able to play with you guys Sad

Hey ex, I got the excact same problem that you have now. What I did: (To let you know its illegal but I did it and it worked). You can download call of duty 4 from thepiratebay.org. When you install you fill in the key code you have and it will run without needing a CD.
Back to top Go down
THEANNIHILATOR

Age : 33 Registration date : 2011-06-22 Number of posts : 29 Location :

PostSubject: Re: I can't play CoD4 anymore   I can't play CoD4 anymore I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 1:15

try putting a mic into your plug in. sometimes thats all it is
happened to mine i have to have a mic in or my game wont work

lol donkeh dont think thats illegal man haha i run cod4 wioth out disk every day i play
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: I can't play CoD4 anymore   I can't play CoD4 anymore I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 1:42

Hes saying its illegal cause its illegally downloaded. the multiplayer doesn't need a disk. all it needs is the files.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: I can't play CoD4 anymore   I can't play CoD4 anymore I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 1:43

Hes saying its illegal cause its illegally downloaded. the multiplayer doesn't need a disk. all it needs is the files.

That being said, gave me an idea. Ask someone to e-mail you the multiplayer files.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: I can't play CoD4 anymore   I can't play CoD4 anymore I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 2:20

{SA}LT|Mozzarella wrote:

Yeah thats what I mean, the download is 100 % illegal. And one think you must never NEVER do. Dont let your pc stay on all night, cause when a download finishes it starts uploading/seeding, which is even more illegal cause your givin your downloaded torrent to other ppl when you do that.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Devil///
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Devil///

Age : 32 Registration date : 2011-05-21 Number of posts : 404 Location : wHERE ANYONE NEEDS A WELL PLACED BULLET!

PostSubject: Re: I can't play CoD4 anymore   I can't play CoD4 anymore I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Nov 2011 - 18:52

i hate to say it but file sharing is never going to stop, and its not that its illegal that bothers me its how people dont do it properly and screw stuff up like there systems, and plus the seeding is what gets you caught
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Devil///
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Devil///

Age : 32 Registration date : 2011-05-21 Number of posts : 404 Location : wHERE ANYONE NEEDS A WELL PLACED BULLET!

PostSubject: Re: I can't play CoD4 anymore   I can't play CoD4 anymore I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Nov 2011 - 18:55

btw dont ever use pirate bay, use a torrentlord or something piratebay is supper tapped by govs, and if i can get the one my brother uses, its run by the cia but you have to torrent alot to use it and you pay to get in, but because its run by them you cant get caught unless you are stupid and try and torrent it to another site.... personally i dont torrent anymore, i just have him do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't play CoD4 anymore   I can't play CoD4 anymore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't play CoD4 anymore

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: {SA} Member Presence :: Computer / Tech Issues -