Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
LILHOOVIE

Age : 33 Registration date : 2011-11-28 Number of posts : 2 Location :

I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON!! Vide
PostSubject: I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON!!   I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON!! I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011 - 2:11

Evil or Very Mad I put {SA} as my clan tag and someone told me something about recruit so i put {SA}Rct|lilhoovie
and then after like 10 minutes it said banned..... I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG! Someone help me out please!
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON!!   I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON!! I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011 - 2:13

You are not a recruit, you have only signed up on the site. You must put in an application to become a recruit using the correct process. Then, IF you are accepted as a recruit, you may put on {SA} tags. But, seeing as how you most likely are permanently banned, and for good reason, it is unlikely that you will be accepted as a Recruit in our clan if you do put in an application.

Last edited by {SA}WarMachine on Mon 28 Nov 2011 - 6:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON!!   I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON!! I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011 - 2:33

EDIT: Apply for sa rct status properly once you have done this reapply for unbanment. if the Admins agree you shall be unbanned. below is a link to a sample app pls review it and apply for sa.
-->
https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t718-sample-application-you-must-read-this-if-you-intend-to-apply-for-a-spot-in-the-clan

~{SA}ROE|Samuri

Last edited by {SA}ROE|Samuri on Mon 28 Nov 2011 - 7:40; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON!!   I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON!! I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011 - 2:52

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t1902p30-keep-an-eye-on-these-people-new-server-watch-list#20868
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON!!   I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON!! I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011 - 6:39

Thanks war
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON!!   I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Appeals -