Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much) - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much)   Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012 - 20:04

{SA}CP|WarMachine wrote:
Oh me next? yay Very Happy

Yep you are next, though in this case, I kinda need your help. When I personally thought about warmachine, I right away thought of Iron man. Though there are many other things you could see as a warmachine as well. Wat character or robot would you like as your main render? Like you can also take robots from ehm... The matrix, avatar, I robot or maybe from a little tv show. Just tell me what you like and I'll give you something.

Donks
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much) - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much)   Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012 - 20:28

Well, that is a hard one, I see your trouble. Erm how about something like the Terminator? he is like a robot soo... or would that be too like i dont know, typical?
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much)   Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012 - 20:51

{SA}CP|WarMachine wrote:
Well, that is a hard one, I see your trouble. Erm how about something like the Terminator? he is like a robot soo... or would that be too like i dont know, typical?

Terminator is quite a good idea. I also thought about transformers but if you prefer Terminator, I can jsut do that Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much)   Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012 - 23:02

Yeah I like the Transformers but i think the Terminator goes along with the War part better, so ill go with Terminator. thanks by the way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Maximum
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Maximum

Age : 25 Registration date : 2011-01-30 Number of posts : 130 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much)   Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012 - 23:38

Dude that is sweet thx donkeh I'll make sure I put it On my thingy ma bob
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Maximum
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Maximum

Age : 25 Registration date : 2011-01-30 Number of posts : 130 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much)   Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jun 2012 - 20:13

Hey could sOmebody show me how to put the banner on please?
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much)   Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jun 2012 - 8:00

War, your photo will probably be up at the end of this weekend, I have been kind of busy lately Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much)   Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012 - 17:59

Hey I was kind of working on this but I am having some pc issues so I can't get to work on t just now, You will have to wait little longer War Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much)   Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signature for everyone that is still active! (Don't expect to much)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bragging Rights :: Screen Shots -