Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Read Carefully

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Apr 2012 - 7:27

Even though I am leaving, I still do not want this clan to die. So heres what i think can help you all
1. Get a 1.7. Actually use it this time. Make it promod if you need it to be active.
To all who cant get 1.7, get all the help you can from anyone. Internet, clanmates, Geeksquad, etc. Just try and get it. Save your profile and other important stuff to a flashdrive or backup drive, then re-install whatever windows you have. Might help.

2. Recruit the hell out of kids. Except for the rare exceptions, stay away from recruiting promod players. Most of them are self-righteous assholes that think they are 100 times better than you simply because they play promod only, even when they suck. They will mostly cause unwanted drama.

2.b. Even if you dont like a person, and they aren't complete douchebags, recruit them anyways. Even if you know they will leave before 2 months, recruit them. Getting more people in the clan, even for a little while, will get more on the server. Get more potential recruits.

3. Stop having a life and play video games(JK)

4. Get other modded servers. Starwars, Freezetag, etc. Anything that lots of people like to play

5. If you get new members from 1.7, tell them to get 1.0 as well. If they dont know how, tell them. They cant get it, help them troubleshoot.

6.a. Inactivity rules. {SA} has never enforced it much, but it can help people get active for fear of being booted from clan. So, enforce them. Make the rules shorter. Ie, instead of 6 months of no reply or being on forum to get deleted, make it 3. Or less. Seriously, if your in any clan, unless you have a damn good reason as to why you cant, you should be on the forums at least once a week. Jobs dont take all day. School doesn't take all day. Sports dont take all day. Being on the forum takes 5 minutes.

6.b.Require a certain amount of gametime per week or month. Hour a week. 5 hours a month. Anything to help get people active.

7. DO SOMETHING. Anything I listed above. Anything you think will help this clan. It pains me to see it like this. If you need help making or enforcing these things I will retract my resignation until this clan is back on its feet.

Even though Im not in {SA}, i will always care for it, and i wont see it die. If i come back one year from now and find that its dead, i will revive it. Ill bring people back. Do what i can to get it back.

Please at least consider what i say. And admins, please act on it.
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-18 Number of posts : 398 Location : New York, USA

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Apr 2012 - 22:00

Agreed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xXKMCoeXx
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-10-30 Number of posts : 248 Location : Massachussetts

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Apr 2012 - 7:19

Great to see that you're not deserting us Mozzy, but for the rest of the clan, we need to get more active, or else SA will bite the dust, and nobody wants that to happen. Like Mozzy said, plenty of people are on the forum, but nobody is on server, and that's the only way to recruit. I know I have been inactive, and I am prepared to right that wrong, as I hope most of you will.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr 2012 - 6:04

This is how i see things right now.

Clan inactive as fuck

Main leader has not checked in since march 11th

Its a wonder how we still have our server up and being paid for

So im going to go down this list, and do everything in my power to change things. Ill start playing cod4 again if i have to. I will try and talk things out with Rambo, since Sin and Ghost and Sam are away from various reasons. Once Rambo puts me back in ROE group, im going to get started.

If I cant change anything, then at least i can say i tried
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr 2012 - 12:34

I would also like to add this to inactive members: The captain's all made a loa because of school. Im completely fine with this, school is mroe important. But they told us they needed 2 months to you know, to get settled. But I have barely seen them since august, that's 8 months ago....

Anyways, good to have you back Mozzzy!!!!!
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr 2012 - 22:00

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella wrote:
This is how i see things right now.

Clan inactive as fuck

Main leader has not checked in since march 11th

Its a wonder how we still have our server up and being paid for

So im going to go down this list, and do everything in my power to change things. Ill start playing cod4 again if i have to. I will try and talk things out with Rambo, since Sin and Ghost and Sam are away from various reasons. Once Rambo puts me back in ROE group, im going to get started.

If I cant change anything, then at least i can say i tried

Mozzy, Ill just say that I know I was extremely active for a long time & that stoped about a month ago for me due to being bogged down by school. I hated this and I havent been able to help manage like I was and im sure you know the feeling (job or school or both).

Ill say this Ill try and help out more again.

Mozzy, I know you are going to do what you can, but you cant go and make a ton of decisions without consulting me since im CROE & basicly current leader since both ghost & sinful are never on much at all.

ROE can do one major thing and accept or denie Recruit applications(I still have final say but i'd only change it if i heavily disagreed). You cant promote though. I will get back into that again & everyone's input will be appriciated on applications.

Also any input on thoughs like Mozz's other post(s) that me made lately or like Spirals post called Reconstruction would help out a lot. Comment on theirs or make a topic of your own if you think it needs address & hasnt been covered in one of there topics.

{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012 - 2:14

Whoops sorry rambo, forgot to put ill consult you on everything XD
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-18 Number of posts : 398 Location : New York, USA

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012 - 5:49

We gotta do something so hopefly you guys got something up your sleave. May i suggest a full server log to see who is inactive on the server?
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-10-30 Number of posts : 248 Location : Massachussetts

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012 - 5:55

Uhhh, hate to break it to ya, Spiral, but that's pretty much everybody. I only got to get on server 2 days ago, and I doubt anyone else but the people still on the forums are actually listed within about a month. Also, I hear there has been some trouble with Gametracker lately, what with the top players board not recording and such.
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012 - 21:32

Ok but my question is. Why is no one on? Has there been any posts from those who arent playing on the server and have reasons behind it that are ligit? How many people have not put in an LOA or reported there computer isnt working?

You cant tell me that everyone is having a problem with there computer. I know people have work and school. Hell alot of people have both. But there is always time to show your face and play a match. But no one puts forth the effort. And yes people complain about lag. But you can always show up on the server. For those who cant install the game back in. Im positive that we can get it installed into your computer without the disk.

Everyone has there excuses i had mine but i resolved it and i know that alot of our members didnt put in an LOA for it. I wouldnt be suprised if half the members left and nvr put in there resignation.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012 - 6:38

Theres people with LOA's up. Official and unofficial.

Im not trying to sound like a dousche, but please dont come in here after a year gone and saying why is everyone unactive. You didn't have a computer at all this past year, and now you are calling everyone out. Its not really fair. I mean, you were never even on the site, when there are plenty of other computers you could use at places like at school and libraries...

You had your reasons for being LOA, other people have theirs. The only thing about being inactive that is wrong is not even trying to get on the site every now and then

Dont rat people out for what you had for a year
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012 - 6:49

Ok. I agree with you on this Mozzy. As for my inactivity. Was for reasons more then just my computer. I HAVE BEEN PUNISHED FOR THE PAST YEAR.

You say i can at school. no because they block everything and i do mean everything. The only library around you need to pay to get into. and i dont have the money to support myself let alone pay for the library. I had my reasons and now you know them. Im not going into description of why i was grounded because that isnt needed to be done.

I have tried to come onto the server and onto the website when i was grounded. But all my attempts were fails and i wasnt able to complete it.

If it comes as im ratting people out. im more of trying to open the eyes of everyone. As of the shocker i came back to.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012 - 8:50

Those were ideas for everyone not just you
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012 - 21:41

Yes but a point of it was directed at me so i had to clear that up
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012 - 3:53

maybe other people have reasons for not getting on too that they cant post about. ever think of that?
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Toader
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Toader

Age : 27 Registration date : 2011-10-26 Number of posts : 390 Location : Look behind you...

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012 - 6:13

{SA}CP|Chevy wrote:
maybe other people have reasons for not getting on too that they cant post about. ever think of that?

<3 rawr
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012 - 6:14

Yes i have but i did give a reason for my comming absense. anyone can do that.
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Toader
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Toader

Age : 27 Registration date : 2011-10-26 Number of posts : 390 Location : Look behind you...

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012 - 6:17

I feel a lot of tension on this topic lets all just take a breathhhhhh awwww. See now wasn't that nice?
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012 - 7:14

As you guys have probably noticed, but I haven't been active at all on the server and not much on the forums lately. I have no excuse for the forum one as of now, but for the server, i'll explain.

I had cod4 installed on my old desktop. It worked fine and I had no problems. One day my friend who goes by DarkSin, as a few of you may know him, asked me if he could borrow my cod4 install disc. I said sure and he had it at his house for a couple of weeks. I forgot about it over that time because you dont need the disc for multiplayer. When i finally remembered and got my disc back, I noticed it was scratched, but didnt think anything of it.

After a while i was doing good around my house and getting good grades, and my parents were thinking about getting me a laptop, since i've always wanted one, and my desktop's motherboard and other things were getting old. I got the laptop, and after a couple of days I tried to install cod4, to play again with you guys. I put the disc in, the autorun popped up, and it was off. I left while it was installing, and when i came back the install was aborted because some files could not be read from the disc, since it was scratched.

And i know you guys may be thinking that I could just download it, but i don't want the crack or anything to get caught by punkbuster or something and get banned, I want to play legally.

This was probably my record longest post on the forum, <3 WhoreMachine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012 - 8:36

Everyone I will close this topic if needed and delete any out of hand posts.

I know lots of peoples problems with getting on Spiral. Thats a good thing, Im an admin. You do not need to know everyones reason for being inactive. There are somethings in life that you dont want to talk about, especially to say why you haven't been active to a group of people you only know online. If you have shit going on in your life, then say so. Im not going to pry into your life. I understand some shit you dont want to put out into the world wide web for everyone to see. Who cares. If you have problems, say you have problems. Nothing more.

Most inactive members have said they have problems, or other stuff making them inactive. You weren't here for a year. Idc why. Your back now, and thats what matters. Others will come back hopefully in their own good time. And you knowing everyones problem wont change that. Especially since most have stated their problems already.

If you really want to, you can look around on a years worth of forum posts to find everyones inactivity reason. They said it once before, they dont need to say it again
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012 - 22:43

{SA}Toader wrote:
{SA}CP|Chevy wrote:

<3 rawr

Meow <3
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012 - 1:37

Suddenly this topic became about me. So obviously there is some hatred towards me. And there was only one person who brought this about me.

I just want that person who did bring it up. Im sorry if i left for the period of time i was in. Im sorry buddy my fault i wasnt able to come on. Hope this topic didnt change because you arent my friend no more. Im sorry im still wanting to be your friend. So please dont take my absense as like a disertion of some sort.

Hope to speak with you. So when u get a chance messege me.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012 - 6:44

I dont hate you spiral, never have. Simply because we disagree on points doesn't make us not friends. We are still family in {SA}, and will always be. Whether I leave or not, always family. I stated my view, you did too. Now lets hug <3
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012 - 7:47

*HUG*
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Rick
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Rick

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 124 Location : MI

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012 - 0:44

You guys forgot "no homo"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Read Carefully Vide
PostSubject: Re: Read Carefully   Read Carefully I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read Carefully

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Snipers Academy Clan Chatter :: News and Updates -