Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) Vide
PostSubject: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr 2012 - 12:29

Name: My name is Donkeh

Current Rank: Sergeant

The 3rd rank. This is the middle of the ranks. It has good authority over the clan and is viewed as a loyal respectful rank and knows the rules. It enforces the rules on the servers (and it puts the lotion on the skin!). Sergeants are designated by having {SA}SGT| in front of their name.

Rank Desired: Lieutenant or higher

The 4th rank. This is a semi-high rank. This rank is one of the few in charge over the basic ranks. This rank knows how to handle immaturity, and knows how to act at that situation. This rank always follows the rules and keeps things in line. Lieutenant's are designated by having {SA}LT| in front of their name

Why do you beleive you should get promoted?

I think I should be promoted because even though our clan has been quite inactive lately, I still come online, keep the forums active, try to be active on the server ect. I would also like to get promoted because I think it would be smart to get a new active higher rank member.

People that back me:

I haven't really searched for people and even though this promotion is quite fast (4 months) after my last request finished, I still hope there are people that think I deserve this promotion Smile

Donkeh,
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-10-30 Number of posts : 248 Location : Massachussetts

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr 2012 - 22:52

In my opinion, we kind of have bigger problems on SA's plate than promotions right now. Admittedly, you are one of the few active members right now, but this promotion might be overlooked due to other problems.
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-10-30 Number of posts : 248 Location : Massachussetts

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr 2012 - 23:06

{SA}SA-X wrote:
In my opinion, we kind of have bigger problems on SA's plate than promotions right now. Admittedly, you are one of the few active members right now, but this promotion might be overlooked due to other problems.

I rescind my comment, I back you. (Ohh Rambo, always making me look bad, <3)
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr 2012 - 23:09

{SA}SA-X wrote:

I rescind my comment, I back you. (Ohh Rambo, always making me look bad, <3)

How so??? If it is my review topic please recheck as I have just updated it, as a read your first post.

{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr 2012 - 23:14

Lol, I wrote a comment in response to your comment, than you post an update based on mine as I post one on yours. Then I face palmed for a bit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr 2012 - 23:21

{SA}SA-X wrote:
Lol, I wrote a comment in response to your comment, than you post an update based on mine as I post one on yours. Then I face palmed for a bit Very Happy

Then I LMFAO for a bit Razz lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr 2012 - 23:25

{SA}SA-X wrote:

I also thought about this problem for a bit, though on other hand I thought it would be usefull to get some higher ranked members.

AND THANKS FOR THE BACKINGSS!!!!
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012 - 2:12

I like the blue. I back you
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-18 Number of posts : 398 Location : New York, USA

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012 - 5:44

I back you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xXKMCoeXx
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012 - 8:21

Thanks guys Smile <3
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Toader
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Toader

Age : 27 Registration date : 2011-10-26 Number of posts : 390 Location : Look behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012 - 3:40

I back ya donkeh <3
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012 - 8:48

Thanks Toad's Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012 - 7:02

I can't really think of anyone more deserving of a promotion than you right now, you have my backing man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012 - 8:32

Thanks Warzz Smile, That's really nice of u Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012 - 2:51

I will look into this request and review with our CROE.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012 - 5:46

CROE AND ROE'S PLEASE PUT DOWN YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS APP AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012 - 9:46

I dont see you on the server anymore, but mostly because i dont play as much and time different. You are normally very active on the site. I say LT
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012 - 11:44

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella wrote:
I dont see you on the server anymore, but mostly because i dont play as much and time different. You are normally very active on the site. I say LT

Mhm you are totally right. I have had much better days, but I have some social problems, as some of you might know, and school is not going all to well. Ill try to get more active, though I visit the site every day Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 22:11

ill agree with a promotion i wont say what rank because i dont have one in time. i do agree that he has put alot of work into the site lately though. maybe not visually but keeping up with the roster and monthly roll call. its a + in my book.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jun 2012 - 8:27

{SA}ROE|Samuri wrote:
ill agree with a promotion i wont say what rank because i dont have one in time. i do agree that he has put alot of work into the site lately though. maybe not visually but keeping up with the roster and monthly roll call. its a + in my book.

Thanks Sammy! I just try to do my best Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012 - 23:29

Congradulations {SA}SGT|Donkeh on being promoted to..........

{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Captain: The 5th and last rank. Highest of the basics, and borderline Elite, this rank is in charge of the servers. This rank removes those from the server that cause disturbances and enforces the rules without difficulties. Captains are designated by having {SA}CPT| in front of their name.

Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Toader
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Toader

Age : 27 Registration date : 2011-10-26 Number of posts : 390 Location : Look behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012 - 23:31

Grats!
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012 - 1:08

Wow, seriously thanks a lot! And thanks toads Razz
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012 - 2:00

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-18 Number of posts : 398 Location : New York, USA

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012 - 3:49

Grats u deserve it!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xXKMCoeXx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)   Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donkeh for Promo (Again) (Complete)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Officer Positions -