Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

This is what i have been up to.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

This is what i have been up to. Vide
PostSubject: This is what i have been up to.   This is what i have been up to. I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012 - 18:36

This is the only game thats compatible with my laptop because when i try to play cod on it my laptop crashes. Its Need For Speed World and its free to play. its a lot of fun and you get a chance to meet a lot of people. i currently have 9 cars and im level 12 out of 50

This is what i have been up to. Nfsw0010
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-18 Number of posts : 398 Location : New York, USA

PostSubject: Re: This is what i have been up to.   This is what i have been up to. I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012 - 22:22

Only other thing i play/work on other then cod is minecraft

I spent one summer putting all the scripts and stuff together to make a multi world server. My friend hosts it with 10 gb ram dedicated to it.

Minecraft just updates every couple weeks so my work doesnt stop...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xXKMCoeXx
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: This is what i have been up to.   This is what i have been up to. I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012 - 7:41

I LIKE THE LEFT ONE.
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-10-30 Number of posts : 248 Location : Massachussetts

PostSubject: Re: This is what i have been up to.   This is what i have been up to. I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012 - 8:25

MINECRAFT FTW!!! A guy I know made 2 Halo covenant cruisers and a massive carrier ship, and I'm making a concept rollercoaster (eventually, takes freaking ages). How bout you?
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: This is what i have been up to.   This is what i have been up to. I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012 - 14:41

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella wrote:
I LIKE THE LEFT ONE.

yeah man, people go all out with designs on their cars. its pretty crazy.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

PostSubject: Re: This is what i have been up to.   This is what i have been up to. I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012 - 1:00

Different game here. this is Midnight Club Los Angeles
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: This is what i have been up to.   This is what i have been up to. I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012 - 6:19

Lol i remember playing midnight club 3 dub edition...now that fucker of a disc is so scratched up its not even funny...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is what i have been up to.   This is what i have been up to. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is what i have been up to.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bragging Rights :: Screen Shots -