Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun 2012 - 0:34

War i think it would be 2 for you, If 12 PST is too early then how about 5? I was mostly saying 12 so donkeh would have a chance to be on too but i forgot he has no cod4
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun 2012 - 1:16

Oh God that's awful to hear about B1ZAR. I live in Honolulu and feel really bad that I could have attended his funeral. I had the honor to play with him for a short time. I had no idea what his real name was.

Thank you very much Major and Asher for informing us all.

Aloha Alexander Daniel Patterson my you rest in peace

I will try to make it Saturday if my wife and kid allows..
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}Asher
admin
{SA}Asher

Age : 45 Registration date : 2009-03-01 Number of posts : 65 Location : Nalo yo

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun 2012 - 1:51

I have finally installed both versions of cod4 1.0 and 1.7, and several PB issues corrected. Finally ready to go.

I can provide my RTFM services to anyone who remembers what RTFM is Razz. I want to get as many ppl on the server as possible, so if anyone needs tech help getting things fixed ect, let me know.

Major I will work out sending the files to you later tonight, I know there is a time difference so I hope I'm not on to late for ya. Gotta run, but will be on later today.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun 2012 - 2:18

{SA}Asher wrote:
I have finally installed both versions of cod4 1.0 and 1.7, and several PB issues corrected. Finally ready to go.

I can provide my RTFM services to anyone who remembers what RTFM is Razz. I want to get as many ppl on the server as possible, so if anyone needs tech help getting things fixed ect, let me know.

Major I will work out sending the files to you later tonight, I know there is a time difference so I hope I'm not on to late for ya. Gotta run, but will be on later today.

If you could help me with my own PB problems that would be awesome
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-18 Number of posts : 398 Location : New York, USA

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun 2012 - 3:40

{SA}Asher wrote:

God the first time i joined you were a RTFM i know it had something to do with recruiting.
If only i remembered what my username was back then i mean i was real young atm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xXKMCoeXx
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun 2012 - 3:56

{SA}CP|Logic wrote:
{SA}Asher wrote:

God the first time i joined you were a RTFM i know it had something to do with recruiting.
If only i remembered what my username was back then i mean i was real young atm

RTFM= Read The Fu@kn Manual

Have a nice day
Back to top Go down
{SA}Asher
admin
{SA}Asher

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun 2012 - 4:11

K Mozz lets do this....

Here is a video witha walk through on how to correct PB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDVlAmDIFKs

Pretty much go here...

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

Download windows version, extract or run from zip folder.

Click the add a game button, choose cod4, verify game path is correct and add.

Once listed highlight cod4 and click the check for updates button.

This should correct pb.

If this doesn't work please let me know.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Rick
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Rick

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 124 Location : MI

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun 2012 - 17:57

Wow, terrible news... I was fortunate enough to have played a few matches beside him also, the good ol' days.

RIP b1zar Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun 2012 - 18:06

Hope you guys are on all day cuz i probably wont be home in time for the start of this. :/ but i can deff get on later.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun 2012 - 19:02

What version is this going to be on??????

{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun 2012 - 21:25

may your soul rest in peace bizar
Back to top Go down
{SA}Asher
admin
{SA}Asher

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012 - 1:01

Sorry guys. I have been bouncing back and forth between 1.0 and 1.7 all morning and no one has joined. I have a wedding that I have to go to today. I will be on later tonight hopefully I see a few of you there.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012 - 1:34

I think we need to push it to tomorrow or next week, because it was kind of short notice
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012 - 4:40

LOL computer keeps saying Notice Server Disconnected.

I guess I need to do some updates.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012 - 5:40

i think you have to change the ip you have saved repo
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012 - 6:08

Trying the 8.3.6.188:28930

I reset my router

Will try again
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012 - 17:49

Yea I forgot that it was graduation yesterday for the class of 2012 and Im be at my friends graduation parties all weekend.......

{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012 - 17:28

Very shocked. For him to die at such a young age... Sad... Although I cannot agree with his decisions regarding Major in the past.. I do agree that he deserves acknowledgement for being the founder and a hard worker in the clan.

Rest in peace, founder of {SA}.

-
Asher it's nice to know you're still around. Jinx would be happy to see you.
Back to top Go down
Frozenrunner

Frozenrunner

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 216 Location : sweden

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012 - 22:03

Paying my respects for the man who showed me this place, Its a shame i couldn't play against you a final time.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki23

Age : 35 Registration date : 2012-06-27 Number of posts : 1 Location :

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012 - 5:02

Frozen told me what happened and I thought Id pay my condolences me and b1zar got along well whenever he was around and yes this is the one and only Zaraki lol I didnt know asher and major were still around here guys should hit me up more on steam, If the clan would allow even though im not a member anymore Id like to join the get together game for bizar.
Back to top Go down
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 418 Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012 - 9:17

Il nomine pache un filite spiritu sainte, or in latin: In the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit.

I've only played with B1z once. It was the Ghillie hell map on 1.7. We played for hours just shooting the shit out of each other... but honestly i bet only 10 shots were fired... he bested me all 10 times.

A helluva man he was. It's sad to see him go. It's been a long while since I've made an appearance and I'm sorry to say it's been so long as to say that he will be sorely missed. Its a true sadness to see him go and upon his death I'd like to pledge myself back into SA if you guys will have me.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012 - 22:10

Jinx wrote:
Il nomine pache un filite spiritu sainte, or in latin: In the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit.

I've only played with B1z once. It was the Ghillie hell map on 1.7. We played for hours just shooting the shit out of each other... but honestly i bet only 10 shots were fired... he bested me all 10 times.

A helluva man he was. It's sad to see him go. It's been a long while since
Wmade an appearance and I'm sorry to say it's been so long as to say that he will be sorely missed. Its a true sadness to see him go and upon his death I'd like to pledge myself back into SA if you guys will have me.

Well I think you will always be able to join back buddy Smile. Sure hope to see you back soon Smile

Donks
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Jul 2012 - 5:36

Shit, I wish I had seen this sooner. I was wondering why he hadn't been replying to my messages on myspace and such.

Alex was a good man, and I'm not saying that just to make him look good. I never had a problem with him, and we both respected one another. Last I had heard from him, things were getting better, although he did hit several rough patches. He wasn't a fan of me letting Major back in, but understood that I'm one to give people a second chance if they can prove they've changed.

I'm dearly sorry to see him go like that. He was unfortunately a troubled soul, and I feared that this would happen.

Alex, may you rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2012 - 10:09

Jinx wrote:

A helluva man he was. It's sad to see him go. It's been a long while since I've made an appearance and I'm sorry to say it's been so long as to say that he will be sorely missed. Its a true sadness to see him go and upon his death I'd like to pledge myself back into SA if you guys will have me.

i say we take you back, but the decision is solely up to ghost. and sin.
Back to top Go down
YZF 250

Age : 30 Registration date : 2012-08-03 Number of posts : 3 Location :

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Aug 2012 - 0:05

WOW! what a shock i cannot believe it :/

along time ago (aprox 4-5yrs) i joined {SA} and a few of the admins at that time (asher,B1zar and missy) spotted me and put me into the old {SA} try outs server i battled against them all to earn my right into {SA} on the 1.6 Maps i fought many nights of playing and laughing with you guys over MW and you guys owned me but my skills started to build up and build up till i was as good as them. We even played the RPG glitch to get on the roofs of crossfire and ever now as i write this i still remember all the glitches HAHA Very Happy They were the better days of {SA} the days when we battled clans and won hands down like the time we battled a clan called (ninja) with lads such as

{SA} Frozen - Asher - B1zar - Able - Major - (Missy she was a girl i know) SwE - Rambo - cain - Vanti - camo dude - Rick - Pysjamas - OlyPop - Jinx - infamous420 - Alf - sinful - repoman - Zara -ghost- and all of the classic boys of our time Smile Also i wonder if any of the old boys listed here ever know about the news :/

And the time (i think it was Zara) set up the {SA} tag match around shippment where you had to run around to knife each other and we were all on our mics and i think it was rambo choking because of laughter while Zara is laughing his head off and i'm laughing at him haha Smile

We worked as a team we talked crap and tried to TK each other but it was all fun, i enjoyed my part in {SA} i left because i too had some problems and was getting away from my game so to save the clan from let down i left. But i was offerd so much support from the clan and people went out of their way to ask how i was doing every day Smile

Today is the first time ive logged back on to xfire to see all of the old {SA} names and the news of B1zar was broken to my by an old {SA} member, {SA} FrozenRunner. It would be good to get all the old lads back together but times change people get older and move on.

I know this is a bit long winded but its part of my memorys and i had to re-register to even type this because its been so long since i was on here my account had stopped working, but i just thought i would share an old players memorys of the best times, i think of {SA}

And i shall leave you now with a screen shot for B1zar Smile Notice no kills or deaths he was pure stealth Smile R.I.P. My friend.

UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 80281059-3

Last edited by YZF 250 on Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 0:11; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )   UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: B1ZAR (Founder of {SA} )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Snipers Academy Clan Chatter :: News and Updates -