Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Suggest to promote me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

Age : 613 Registration date : 2010-05-01 Number of posts : 663 Location : Germany Hell.

Suggest to promote me. Vide
PostSubject: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013 - 17:37

1. Name

{SA}LT|IAM

2. Current Rank

LT

3. Rank Desired

Admin or ROE

4. Why do you believe you should be promoted?

I would like be(come) an admin to recrut some news recruts to plane some wars just lets moove the team wake up all now i'm back.
I'm a trust SA member.

5. List members that will back you. (Try to find Elite or high ranked members)

I think, everyone konws me let's support this
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar 2013 - 5:28

I know the IAM is a good, trustworthy member of our clan, and if he's willing to try to get the clan pumpin again, more power to him. You've got my back
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

Age : 613 Registration date : 2010-05-01 Number of posts : 663 Location : Germany Hell.

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar 2013 - 9:45

Ty warmachine.
You've got all my respect.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar 2013 - 12:30

Suggest to promote me. 127431476-3
Suggest to promote me. 127447732-3
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Jun 2013 - 22:45

up ...
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Jun 2013 - 15:42

iam i dont think anyone can promote you. sorry honest truth have not seen ghost or sin in a while and i know i dont have the admin power to change anything.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013 - 7:43

Considering your leaders aren't around Samuri, you and the other remaining administrators could take things into your own hands, if you so desired. I assume that, considering Ghost and Sinful have not been active, it would not matter who became leader (among the administrators)..

It's been a while since I've posted. I look in every now and then and see how things are going.

If y'all want to keep the clan alive, some of you admins should invest some time into the website. Prune the old members out and start fresh. As I once did. 

{SA}LT|~IAM registered in 2010. That's roughly 3 years ago. If he wants to be promoted, and is still loyal to the clan even though the clan has not been active, he should be able to. It takes strong dedication to remain in something like that.

I will talk to Sin and see about selecting someone for CL.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Excision
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Excision

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-09-24 Number of posts : 141 Location : HELL!

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013 - 17:44

Long time no see guys, ay? I've been checking the forum for the past couple of months now, but i've never seen any activity and thought everyone had just forgotten about the clan which was disappointing to see as I've just had my computer fixed and was hoping to play with you guys again so i was glad to see a new post pop up. 

I would fully back IAM if he was willing to try get this clan up and rolling again as he was the one who convinced me to join SA in the first place and i would like to try and help as well 

Again, i fully back you mate
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013 - 19:47

It would take more than just one person. Plus, it would take someone with the free time and will to do it. Managing an entire clan/site is a shit ton of work...
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Excision
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Excision

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-09-24 Number of posts : 141 Location : HELL!

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun 2013 - 22:08

Yea, you're right. It's sad; where the hell did everybody go? Donkeh, Mozzy, ghost, Rambo? I know i haven't been active my self, but that was due to technical difficulties; I haven't seen any of them online on xfire or steam for almost a year now? Even semi-active members such as ourselves don't post very often. IAM made this thread and even he hasn't posted on it in a while and it seems like he hasn't even seen any of the recent replies it's had. I'm mostly surprised by ghost's sudden disappearance since he's the admin of the whole clan and didn't even make a post to his whereabouts - Kind of ironic with the name lol 

Would be good to see some more members pop up - got some good memories of when we all used to play, especially with Warmachine, Rambo, Mozzy and Donkeh 

Hope to see some replies soon again
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Toader
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Toader

Age : 27 Registration date : 2011-10-26 Number of posts : 390 Location : Look behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013 - 6:02

Im here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013 - 21:59

Why make it a huge clan again if this clan turned into good friends? I mean yes we had a great time but do you think we could make this clan shine again? I mean I moved on to consoles due to the cheap price and I think a lot of other members did to, or they already joined other clans.

Yes we were great, once... I don't really see that happen again. I'd say, let's just stay friends and forget the whole promotion thing. 

Anyways, if you guys still want to continue than yes Iam you have my backings!

Donkeh
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013 - 6:51

If Iam is up to it, he can have my spot as ROE. Im just starting college now with a computer science major, meaning a shitton of math and programming to learn. not like Im going to have time to put into this clan that i already didn't put into. I think it would be nice to see this clan get some life into it, but I wont be able to be the one to do it.
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Toader
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Toader

Age : 27 Registration date : 2011-10-26 Number of posts : 390 Location : Look behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013 - 20:27

Yo mozzy where u going to college? I'm think about a computer science and computer engineering double major type thing when I go
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013 - 0:23

im at a community college right now, Orange Coast College, not sure about where im going after that though
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Toader
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Toader

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013 - 0:29

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella wrote:
im at a community college right now, Orange Coast College, not sure about where im going after that though
Nice Dawg, I'll miss our Cod sessions <3
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013 - 6:48

haha...the good times...I hope to come back after a year and find this clan booming again XD. a man can dream right? Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul 2013 - 3:30

If my vote still counts I support you IAM.

I'm still trying to find time to play also.
I still support this Clan. Sorry for the abandonment.
Aloha
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Dec 2013 - 15:28

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Dec 2013 - 15:31

Thanks cain i'm still waiting about something i don't know .. :/
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2014 - 5:14

{SA}LT|~IAM wrote:
Thanks cain i'm still waiting about something i don't know .. :/
I talked to Brian (Sin) but he kind of forgot about {SA} lol. Considering it's been so long I wouldn't put too much hope into it. Unless you make a new website and take over. Good luck, all in all..
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 4:59

Iam, at this point, either dont worry about it, or do as kain said and make this clan anew. New site, new server, new structure, member system, etc. In terms of foresight you might as well just make a completely new clan unrelated to SA, but I honestly wouldn't care if you still called it Snipers Academy, as I'm sure many of us who even see this would agree.

If you do so choose to start anew, I wish you the best of luck, and hope that you do succeed in bring about a new generation of family.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan 2014 - 15:58

Why not to try .
When i've a while i'll take the time about this
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-18 Number of posts : 398 Location : New York, USA

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2014 - 5:13

Well Iam if you need help. Ill chip in for a server. I haven't been on cod in a while. But maybe a new is in order.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xXKMCoeXx
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2019 - 7:39

We all need to do some sort of gaming meetup/catchup or something if possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggest to promote me.   Suggest to promote me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggest to promote me.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Officer Positions -