Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Behold {SA} 5 years ago or so.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}BadNinja
Private
Private
{SA}BadNinja

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-05-10 Number of posts : 40 Location :

Behold {SA} 5 years ago or so. Vide
PostSubject: Behold {SA} 5 years ago or so.   Behold {SA} 5 years ago or so. I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013 - 13:33

So I managed to dig up some old ass xfire videos. This is from an account from 2008. And a video from probably 2008.

Turns out I can't post the video on here due to format, or I am just stupid. But here's a link. There's no audio unfortunately and the resolution isn't exactly up to par, but is shows the origins of our clan. Like when I was found by b1zar and what not, and my rather immature days-haha. You can see many other {SA} members as well.

I would recommend not using full screen as, again, the resolution is terrible. And I have no idea why it displays everyone as rank 1.

http://www.xfire.com/videos/38866
Back to top Go down
Frozenrunner

Frozenrunner

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 216 Location : sweden

PostSubject: Re: Behold {SA} 5 years ago or so.   Behold {SA} 5 years ago or so. I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Nov 2013 - 21:30

That's a while back
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: Behold {SA} 5 years ago or so.   Behold {SA} 5 years ago or so. I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Nov 2013 - 1:03

Too bad you couldn't upload it to YouTube
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behold {SA} 5 years ago or so.   Behold {SA} 5 years ago or so. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behold {SA} 5 years ago or so.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bragging Rights :: Vids -