Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! Vide
PostSubject: Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!!   Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009 - 11:10

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO WORK A COMPUTER, DON'T BOTHER APPLYING FOR {SA}. WE HAVE NO USE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE COMPUTER ILLITERATE!

Due to people STILL not filling out applications properly, and me being too lazy at the time to delete them, I decided to make a sample application. Here's how an application should look like

Example of an application
1. My in-game name is Sinful (include your Xfire name, if you have Xfire)
2. I am 18 years old
3. I think I should be in {SA} because..... *reasons go here.* CANNOT be something like "I'm a good sniper, and follow rules/listen", because why else should you be applying? We are looking for EXCELLENT or AMAZING snipers. If you have video proof, feel free to show us! (If we deem you amazing, you *might* get accepted without tryouts. That's a BIG *IF*)
4. Screenshots are shown below.
5. Members who back me: {SA}CROE|Slik, {SA}Asher, {SA}*5|b1zar, {SA}LT|Rambo, {SA}SGT|Deathangel *ONLY USE NAMES OF PEOPLE WHO YOU HAVE TALKED TO, AND SAID THEY WILL BACK YOU! MUST BE CURRENT {SA} MEMBERS*

Screenshots:
Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! 9b4933100db195c9c1bacc7acd3de54bb1fe666b
Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! 3c5b35295f935d0339d50567a26da8e73ff9fd74
Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! 381dfe12ca2d019ee52aa8f6459fb2178dbf8db0
Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! 33280b011ecef4ab4dff1c704446492b6d403668

Last edited by {SA}RTFM|Sinful on Thu 10 Dec 2009 - 8:18; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
Kain

Kain

Age : 29 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re:   Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009 - 15:18

I back you Razz lol!

~Slik
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!!   Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009 - 16:57

{SA}ROE|Slik[Victor]FT1 wrote:
I back you Razz lol!

~Slik

Lol, I was gonna use you, too, but I forgot how to spell your name (I was tired when I wrote it)

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
camo dude

camo dude

Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 465 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!!   Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009 - 8:17

you should also add that the screenshots should be only in sniper serers therefore they can only be sniping scores.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

PostSubject: Re: Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!!   Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009 - 8:22

People have been following rules about that, so it hasn't been an issue.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!!   Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Nov 2009 - 18:47

how ifind a sa server and how i make srcennn shotsss
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 29 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!!   Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Nov 2009 - 18:57

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/apply-for-sa-f3/how-to-put-screenshots-on-your-app-t584.htm

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/news-and-updates-f1/list-of-sa-servers-ip-s-updated-8-17-09-t657.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!!   Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009 - 5:06

Hey Sinful i need to talk to u about being an admin plz send me back a message with info
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

PostSubject: Re: Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!!   Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009 - 19:38

First, I need to know who you are.

Second,

You have to be an {SA} member, or have helped us maintain the server well, like ghost.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!!   Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009 - 1:00

Title: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!!!

I would also like to add that maturity, not in age, but action, is also a big part of becoming an {SA} member. Just because you can get high scores would not automatically mean you’re a shoe in if no one can stand playing with you because of you attitude. At least that is how I look at it when being requested to back someone on their application. By me backing someone puts my own neck on the line if the person or persons that I had backed are a complete pain in the azz and show a lack of respect to others.

I only bring this up to the cadets applying due to an incident the other day where a cadet had tried getting other cadets to vote off an {SA} member for laughs. Now even though it might have been in fun and the {SA} member realizes this, it had been brought to his attention that one of the cadets did not appreciate the jokester trying to get them banned by voting the {SA} member off the server for fun.

So please remember that you must follow ALL {SA} rules, especially if you ever plan on becoming a {SA} member. After all without rules you have anarchy, and there are 15,000 + other servers that you can play your free for all tactics on if you feel the need to.

I had become an {SA} member because of watching how the admin (SIN and CAIN) had handled situations and their resolutions to certain issues. You can tell that there is pride in what they do as well as in many other {SA} members out there. So if you truly want to become a member then “hell” have fun, but be COOL and remember “IF YOU RESPECT {SA} MEMBERS AND FOLLOW THE {SA} RULES, THEN THE {SA} MEMBERS WILL RESPECT YOU, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, BACK YOU!!

Good luck on your quest in becoming a kick azz member of the one and only {SA} Snipers Academy,

{SA}ghost What a Face
Back to top Go down
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!!   Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009 - 3:49

I'll second that!
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 418 Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!!   Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009 - 4:27

how many times have i said it.. I LIKE THIS GUY!!!
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

PostSubject: Re: Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!!   Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009 - 22:29

Well said, ghost! We need more people like you.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!!   Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Jan 2010 - 1:27

Well Sin, if you would just approve applications *cough* former members applications *cough*, you would have some more people like him! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
Freddy411

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-04-09 Number of posts : 1 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!!   Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011 - 4:09

where do i fill in the application and the sever that I played on with rambo and mossy the sever is empty now so if you moved to a diff sever let me know.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!!   Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011 - 7:43

The server is empty now? do you mean like no one is on it? cause thats normal. just means that no one is playing on our server. if you cant find it, type in this to the console "connect 8.3.28.58:28960" for the application part, click on the apply for {SA} section on the homepage. then at the top of the topics, there is a button that is titled "New Topic". From there, just fill in everything. also, i recommend having 2 internets up. one for making the application, and one for looking at the sample application, so you can just switch back and forth easily and not lose any progress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!!   Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sample Application: YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO APPLY FOR A SPOT IN THE CLAN!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -