Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

{SA}Sperrow is no more

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

{SA}Sperrow is no more Vide
PostSubject: {SA}Sperrow is no more   {SA}Sperrow is no more I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009 - 1:31

Well i had mentioned it before..

except for Rambo there were few left in clan i was friends with so with him leaving so do I...

will still play in servers now and then just to see whats up..

hope to see ya all around

peace out

~Sperrow
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: {SA}Sperrow is no more   {SA}Sperrow is no more I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009 - 3:19

ok take care.

Aloha
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc

PostSubject: Re: {SA}Sperrow is no more   {SA}Sperrow is no more I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009 - 12:17

cya man good luck
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: {SA}Sperrow is no more   {SA}Sperrow is no more I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009 - 20:30

Im hoping to see the clan get together for COD6 MW2

maybe if it can get together for that i will try to reapply if thats ok with the leader of clan

which will still hopefully be Sinful with help from Slik Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: {SA}Sperrow is no more   {SA}Sperrow is no more I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009 - 22:48

Now I feel sad man.....it was me leaving that made you leave.....and I was gone for like 5 hours then I came back

Sorry Sperrow...hope you not mad.... Sad Sad Sad Sad

{SA}CPT|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: {SA}Sperrow is no more   {SA}Sperrow is no more I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009 - 6:20

MAD!!!??

ONLY MAD!!!!???

IM FURIOUS!!!! Twisted Evil

lol im just kidding.. but now i have no way of getting back in.. i mean you were in clan a long time.. so for you to get back in was cake.. i doubt that Sinful or Slik would let me in without having to reapply or go through a lot like Camo has Sad
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|GOD

{SA}RTFM|GOD

Age : 29 Registration date : 2009-07-19 Number of posts : 99 Location :

PostSubject: Re: {SA}Sperrow is no more   {SA}Sperrow is no more I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009 - 18:44

I saw a post of Rambo asking i think slik or sinful if you could come back in and apperantly they said yea. correct me if im wrong
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: {SA}Sperrow is no more   {SA}Sperrow is no more I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009 - 19:22

i dont see anything about that..

it may just be blocked from my view or something

either way.. im blind.. or your imagining things
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|GOD

{SA}RTFM|GOD

Age : 29 Registration date : 2009-07-19 Number of posts : 99 Location :

PostSubject: Re: {SA}Sperrow is no more   {SA}Sperrow is no more I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009 - 19:34

ummm either im imagineing things or this is the link to what i was talking about. https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/news-and-updates-f1/just-want-to-let-people-know-from-now-on-t786.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {SA}Sperrow is no more   {SA}Sperrow is no more I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{SA}Sperrow is no more

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Snipers Academy Clan Chatter :: News and Updates -