Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot! Vide
PostSubject: Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot!   Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot! I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2009 - 0:14

http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do?displayContent=203118&ESRC=dod.nl

Epic win!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler

PostSubject: Re: Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot!   Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot! I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2009 - 22:49

THAT VID WAS SO COOL!! i like the first shot. BOOM in the head!
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot!   Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot! I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Nov 2009 - 7:18

G DAM WAS THAT real.
Good game, goood game team and God job.

dam

What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot!   Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot! I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Nov 2009 - 8:03

{SA}LT|REPOMAN wrote:
G DAM WAS THAT real.
Good game, goood game team and God job.

dam

What a Face

It's from a war show on HBO. The video is too smooth, and the camera's on tracks (only way it'll move sideways that smoothly). Plus, I'm pretty sure the opposing force would have seen them. How can you miss several humvee's only 900 yards away, when using some binoculars. Plus, it takes more time than that usually, for a sniper to zero in for a long-range shot like that. On top of that, you're not going to have a video camera looking through the scope for the rifle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot!   Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot! I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Nov 2009 - 14:59

Lol.. Wink
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot!   Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot! I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Nov 2009 - 6:56

wow lol
Back to top Go down
кяσиσρнσиιχ
Banned

Age : 32 Registration date : 2009-11-05 Number of posts : 188 Location : Canaduh

PostSubject: Re: Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot!   Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot! I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Nov 2009 - 14:01

I love it when his head goes, man I just wish he could zoom all the way in to see the other guys face. The expression would've been priceless. You see he actually freezes for a sec and is like "WTF!" then starts bookin it, well tripping first, but then bookin it. LOL!
Back to top Go down
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot!   Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot! I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009 - 15:50

Did he died? (lol, always wanted to post that in this situation) Man, that show is almost as good as Band of Brothers, Way to go HBO!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
camo dude

camo dude

Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 465 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot!   Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot! I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010 - 15:14

MAJOR wrote:
Did he died? (lol, always wanted to post that in this situation) Man, that show is almost as good as Band of Brothers, Way to go HBO!!!
I have no idea what show you are talking about but band of brothers kicks ass, im a huge world war 2 fan, thats why i want my old call of dutys back:( But nice vid, cool as hell.
Back to top Go down
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot!   Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot! I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010 - 15:56

camo dude wrote:
MAJOR wrote:
I have no idea what show you are talking about but band of brothers kicks ass, im a huge world war 2 fan, thats why i want my old call of dutys back:( But nice vid, cool as hell.

YES, WWII KICKED ASS!!! And the show that that is from is called Generation Kill. If you liked band of brothers, you would like this show, done in a very similar style.
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot!   Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real sniper @ work. Epic headshot!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bragging Rights :: Vids -