Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Just been banned. Why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Just been banned. Why? Vide
PostSubject: Just been banned. Why?   Just been banned. Why? I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009 - 5:22

I (WyrdNyrd) was banned from the server and I don't even know why.
I only used sniper rifles, knife, grenades, and claymores.
No pistols or autos.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Just been banned. Why?   Just been banned. Why? I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009 - 6:29

do you know who banned you or on what server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just been banned. Why?   Just been banned. Why? I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009 - 6:31

IP 70.176.189.193:28961

I do not know who banned me (I think it may have been Sinful) or for what reason.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Just been banned. Why?   Just been banned. Why? I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009 - 6:38

You might be on the PB SHIZZZZ-list and therefore banned if you were on the 1.7 version. Sin does not care for hackers on his server and will bann you instantly.

That could be one reason, but you might want to ask SIN. Now if you were on the 1.1 ask GOD he might be able to assit you on the reason you were banned.

If your clean then no worries the admin will take care of you, but if you have been caught hacking. Well lets just say, you have been given your walking papers..LOL

Keep your eyes sharp and finger on the trigger,

ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just been banned. Why?   Just been banned. Why? I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009 - 6:42

I've been playing on that server for about a week or so with no issues. I don't hack. I have checked my guid on the pb ban list and it's clean. I'll try to get a hold of Sin.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Just been banned. Why?   Just been banned. Why? I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009 - 7:39

Yeah that would be your best bet. He will let you know why, and if you prove too him that you are not a hack then he might let you back in.

Remember cheaters nerver win in the end Razz ,

ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Just been banned. Why?   Just been banned. Why? I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009 - 7:40

Never*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just been banned. Why?   Just been banned. Why? I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009 - 8:03

I have still yet to get a response from Sinful. I have tried contacting him through this website and xfire.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Just been banned. Why?   Just been banned. Why? I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009 - 12:34

That's because I've been dealing with a ton of idiots on my server, and have had other, more important things to do than listen to someone complain about why they think they were wrongly banned.

We've been dealing with a massive influx of idiots on my server this past week and a half, almost 2 weeks, and on top of that, I'm dealing with schoolwork, and trying to keep the server running because my router keeps crapping out, and I'm trying to keep it alive long enough to get a new one.

I guess I can unban you, but keep in mind, if there's telltale signs of you hacking, it will be recorded, and you will be banned again. The ban will be lifted sometime in the next 24-36 hours, as I'm busy tomorrow.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just been banned. Why?   Just been banned. Why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just been banned. Why?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -