Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

banned for what?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

banned for what? Vide
PostSubject: banned for what?   banned for what? I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009 - 7:05

I would like to know why i was banned Techit apprently was mad about something and i think he thought i was hacking? shooting through a wall With my sniper Piercing bullet as a spec? and seeing him run up and takign a guess on the shot Like comon it was a lucky shot and he gets tempermental about it? saying i hack Gees IM 21 years old .. and seeing that is a childish thing... I would just like a legitimate reason as to why i was banned? I didnt slang talk I was having fun and then all of a sudden i was banned.... may i ask why?? i didnt use pistol either they told me the rules and i listened..
i think it was just some person getting mad and accusing a good sniper as myself and completely acting childish about it "bans" me that I hack is a NO way dude.
well hopefully you get this soon enough Id like to join and sniper all you SA's again haha Just playin its fun first time and apparently it seemed to be the last within umm lets say 30 mins of the game... alot of tolerance their boys.. afro all on the guy that banned me "SA techit X$" props to the big boy lol!! spaz
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

banned for what? Vide
PostSubject: Re: banned for what?   banned for what? I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009 - 8:39

I have replied to the message you sent me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

banned for what? Vide
PostSubject: Re: banned for what?   banned for what? I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009 - 8:48

I just got your information on my server. Here's the reason you were banned:

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=12&guid=1755fa6b02de682e0d2daed2032527d6

We don't tolerate past or present hackers on my server. It's how we try to keep our servers fun to play on. The only way you will be allowed on the server is by getting a new CD key.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler

banned for what? Vide
PostSubject: Re: banned for what?   banned for what? I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009 - 20:23

i Did not hack though?? soo? i dont understand what is going on Something about this cardinal...????? my name is Animus On Cod4 and i just joint to play your server and have fun what is this problem? the guy said i was a havked because i shot him through a wall. other then that This does not make anysence
I AM animus Not some cardinal lol?
Back to top Go down
кяσиσρнσиιχ
Banned

Age : 32 Registration date : 2009-11-05 Number of posts : 188 Location : Canaduh

banned for what? Vide
PostSubject: Re: banned for what?   banned for what? I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009 - 21:48

That is your GUID which is tied to your cd key. Every cd-key has one and unless you go buy another cd-key then that GUID stays the same no matter what server you join. Yours happens to have previous hacking attempts on it that you were PBbanned for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

banned for what? Vide
PostSubject: Re: banned for what?   banned for what? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banned for what?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -