Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED) Vide
PostSubject: Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED)   Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Jan 2010 - 20:34

To stop confusion in active and inactive members, I have talked with Sinful and we agreed to setup a monthly roll call. We will both keep this up-to-date as much as possible.

(Some were removed due to not being able to see the edit button, these members have been checked off)

January

{SA}Ghost
{SA}SweSniper
{SA}Infidel
{SA}REPO
{SA}Fuzzydude
{SA}Mattagon
{SA}Samuri
{SA} YZF250
{SA}Infamous420
{SA}A$$aSSiN
{SA}frozenrunner
{SA}Sperrow
{SA}BadNinja
{SA}Oly

Please reply here with your name.

*NOTE: Elite members are exempt from Roll Call

Last edited by {SA}CROE|Cain on Mon 1 Feb 2010 - 20:10; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED)   Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Jan 2010 - 8:24

REPOMAN checking in from the Pacific Ocean.

Aloha
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}Mattagon
Private
Private
{SA}Mattagon

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-09 Number of posts : 237 Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED)   Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Jan 2010 - 20:17

Don't you only need to check in every 3 months?
Back to top Go down
{SA}fuzzydude
Private
Private
{SA}fuzzydude

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-14 Number of posts : 23 Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED)   Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Jan 2010 - 22:21

yello the fuzz man is here
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED)   Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2010 - 1:59

{SA}Mattagon wrote:
Don't you only need to check in every 3 months?

It's called MONTHLY roll call for a reason. Lol, if you don't post within 3 months you're inactive. The way we keep up with it is, we mark off your name every month if you don't post on here. If it gets to 3, you're inactive/out.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED)   Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2010 - 5:51

ok well almost avtive just got to get the hdmi cord to work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED)   Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2010 - 22:08

yo yo yo niggas {SA}Infamous checkin in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED)   Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jan 2010 - 1:11

Hi

dont forget me.

{SA YZF250/PANZER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED)   Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jan 2010 - 19:10

{SA}A$$aSSiN signing in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED)   Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010 - 6:11

Olypop here,but not as {SA} anymore. My vote goes to Repo as CPT if it makes a diff! Im still playin so watch out! lol!
Back to top Go down
Frozenrunner

Frozenrunner

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 216 Location : sweden

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED)   Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010 - 11:29

Im active Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED)   Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010 - 4:02

active, and still moving forward to get me self a promotion some day What a Face

{SA} ALL THE WAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
{SA}BadNinja
Private
Private
{SA}BadNinja

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-05-10 Number of posts : 40 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED)   Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2010 - 5:52

im active
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED)   Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2010 - 6:07

Badninja, you are never seen on the site. Please return and stay active. You were gone for 3 months and about to be removed from the roster. Thanks.

`Cain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED)   Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monthly Rollcall January (CLOSED)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Snipers Academy Clan Chatter :: Roster/Member Roll Call/XFIRE - Member Sign In -